Forum

WantedGoV.IT | Team DeathMatch (SOAP)

Created 15th February 2011 @ 18:06

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »

Traxx

TOOSTRONG

Leave it as it is. I would only suggest disabling bodyshots on sniper. They are really annoying for other classes and not gratifying for sniper as well. Other than that I really like this dm. Thanks for updating it.

h1

:3
BM

Quoted from Daleth

[…]
scouts who stand a mile away from any fight, just firing shots from a distance and waiting until someone is 10 hp to run in. They don’t really gain anything from it, so it’s a little pointless.

+1

Khronus

.Dicknitas

The server is awesome, but unlocks are still an issue. Snipers with jarate, demos with shields, etc…

Sketch

MM

WHY IS THIS THE ONLY ACTIVE DM SERVER

please can ppl stop queueing for this all the time and play on some of the empty ones

Quoted from Sketch

please can ppl stop queueing for this all the time and play on some of the empty ones

severus

burn

Some faggot with rcon always kicks a player so he could play if the server is full. Really cool admins you have wantedgov..

crouton

LEGO

Quoted from Sketch

PingTimeout and DAKKA!

Dakka-server is sick btw.

ryder

Animate

please remove unlocks

Leif

Does whitelist work now? I’m not admin, but I know him so if you write here it’s not working and I didn’t notice I’ll refer as soon as I see if he can fix.

severus

burn

Quoted from Leif

Does whitelist work now? I’m not admin, but I know him so if you write here it’s not working and I didn’t notice I’ll refer as soon as I see if he can fix.

Seems to work fine, thank god the original is on the list. <3

maidu

SOLAR
9F

please lower the premium price, 7€ for a slot seemes excessive, mby it’s cause im broke :(

Leif

Quoted from maidu

please lower the premium price, 7€ for a slot seemes excessive, mby it’s cause im broke :(

This is gonna happen quite surely. Because WantedGov has lots of server, but the DM is only one and there are instead 5 pub server with 24/32 slots that are always full with people waiting to enter as soon as there is a free slot + a Trade and a Jump server and DM obvsly.
So if you pay 7€ you have reserved slot in all these servers, they won’t lower the price for just a DM server nor differientate the price.
Also, the DM has actually 10 slots + 1 you can enter using console, but you will get kicked if a premium enter the reserved slot.

Alternatively you can try to be the first on HLstats on DM to have a free month premium (I saw you were 6th in the last trimester).

maidu

SOLAR
9F

Quoted from Leif

[…]
This is gonna happen quite surely. Because WantedGov has lots of server, but the DM is only one and there are instead 5 pub server with 24/32 slots that are always full with people waiting to enter as soon as there is a free slot + a Trade and a Jump server and DM obvsly.
So if you pay 7€ you have reserved slot in all these servers, they won’t lower the price for just a DM server nor differientate the price.
Also, the DM has actually 10 slots + 1 you can enter using console, but you will get kicked if a premium enter the reserved slot.

Alternatively you can try to be the first on HLstats on DM to have a free month premium (I saw you were 6th in the last trimester).

Gonna go for the free prem :>

Sketch

MM

Quoted from crouton

[…]

PingTimeout and DAKKA!

Dakka-server is sick btw.

yes but pt sucks and dakka is empty

would be nice to have 4 -6 active ones

dONut

DM PyRo|Gen ESPORT by IKOULA > connect 213.246.52.103:27017
=[GS]= Deathmatch > connect 178.32.125.16:20024
TFConnexion – Serveur #3 (DM) > connect 188.165.210.141:27040
DAKKAgaming.com DM > connect 81.19.211.28:27055
Trooper TFD2M > connect 82.203.213.117:27100
TFConnexion – Serveur #3 (DM) > connect 188.165.210.141:27040

PyRo and GS dm are nearly active. Wantedgov.it is allways full, so when you want dm, go on one of these serv, don’t wait a free slot on the wantedgov.it ! If all people do that, we will allways have 2/3 full DM serv.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »