i’ll try to conteact them, i’ve to sort out who is the admin now

Opti

REMOVE

Quoted from smziii

WHITELIST

+1

Croce

contacted waiting for feedback by him

i’ve asked for whitlist, no hidden slot (only 10), eliminate freight and for updating gully

Jocker

-GoV-

Quoted from Croce

i’ll try to conteact them, i’ve to sort out who is the admin now

here I am.
Even if this server is almost always full, unfortunately it gets so little attention from our community and I never receive feedback about it. This led me to stop caring and keeping it up-to-date. Let’s see if with your suggestions it can be improved!

Quoted from longas

Can you remove freight, update cp_gullywash to cp_gullywash_final1 and block snipers?

Thanks in advance.

just avoid voting freight :) There are only 5 maps in the list, that removing one seems a bit too much
cp_gullywash replaced with cp_gullywash_final1
snipers removed? nope.avi

Quoted from KnOxXx

[…]

+1 and do somethink about the slots of the server, the server have actually 11slots, it’s 5v6 all the time :x

the server has 10 slots + a hidden one to let donors join even when full.
It currently works like our other public servers, allowing one player to connect via console even if he isn’t a donor. He will get kicked as soon as a donor tries to join.

Quoted from smziii

WHITELIST

this should already be there, it must have stopped working after a tf2 update and nobody cared to tell me…

Last edited by Jocker,

longas

Quoted from Jocker

[…]
here I am.
Even if this server is almost always full, unfortunately it gets so little attention from our community and I never receive feedback about it. This led me to stop caring and keeping it up-to-date. Let’s see if with your suggestions it can be improved!

[…]just avoid voting freight :) There are only 5 maps in the list, that removing one seems a bit too much
cp_gullywash replaced with cp_gullywash_final1
snipers removed? nope.avi

[…]the server has 10 slots + a hidden one to let donors join even when full.
It currently works like our other public servers, allowing one player to connect via console even if he isn’t a donor. He will get kicked as soon as a donor tries to join.

[…]this should already be there, it must have stopped working after a tf2 update and nobody cared to tell me…

Thanks for the changes, but…

Why do you not remove freight?, a dm server isn’t like a pub server where you need to have a lot of maps, freight is a horrible map for a dm server. Also you could replace it for snakewater which is 10000 times better.

– badlands
– granary
– gullywash
– gravelpit
– snakewater

Snipers are a pain in the ass, bodyshoting from the other side of the map and ruining the fun.

Last edited by longas,

Jocker

-GoV-

Quoted from longas

[…]

Thanks for the changes, but…

Why do you not remove freight?, a dm server isn’t like a pub server where you need to have a lot of maps, freight is a horrible map for a dm server. Also you could replace it for snakewater which is 10000 times better.

– badlands
– granary
– gullywash
– gravelpit
– snakewater

Snipers are a pain in the ass, bodyshoting from the other side of the map and ruining the fun.

because maps are chosen by vote, and if freight was so bad it would be played much less than the 14% it is right now.
Adding new maps is OK, cp_snakewater added to the vote list

About snipers: several months ago I blocked bodyshots, then had to allow then again (one of the few times i received feedback :) )… I guess we can’t please anyone

Last edited by Jocker,

Opti

REMOVE

Cause ppl don’t look what map they are voting for, or they have a crosshair switcher.
And yeah, snakewater>freight

Last edited by Opti,

longas

Quoted from Jocker

[…]
because maps are chosen by vote, and if freight was so bad it would be played much less than the 14% it is right now.

About snipers: several months ago I blocked bodyshots, then had to allow then again (one of the few times i received feedback :) )… I guess we can’t please anyone

What Opti says, sometimes freight appears the first of the list and people just press 1 to get rid of the vote box because it doesn’t allow you to change weapons.

Last edited by longas,

Opti

REMOVE

Snakewater currently on serv, but no SOAP mod ;(
And still no withelist

Last edited by Opti,

longas

You need to update SOAP to v3.4, gullywash_final1 and snakewater don’t work.

Last edited by longas,

MightyMe

UbeR |

I don’t think you should remove freight from the maplist, i like to play freight on DM as soldier/demo more than on badlands. And also, because i just like the style of the map and it’s beautiful.
Just like the current etf2l mappool, people actually voted for freight, but just because they didn’t speak up doesn’t mean it should be removed.

In other words, just keep freight in the map pool, and allow people to vote for it, i don’t see it being played alot afterall.

And about the unlocks, i don’t see why you should ban them, i have never meet anyone on the DeathMatch server who was running around with a huntsman 24/7 and headshotting people, or something like that.
Sometimes i like to equip the gunboats or even the blackbox when the enemy team has some rly tryhard souts :D

minimoose

Quoted from Jocker

[…]

The only reason freight is ever chosen is because of the random order of the vote list, people are always pressing the either 1 or 2 when the vote thing comes up, it’s not like they get to choose what to vote for.

Quoted from MightyMe

I don’t think you should remove freight from the maplist, i like to play freight on DM as soldier/demo more than on badlands. And also, because i just like the style of the map and it’s beautiful.
Just like the current etf2l mappool, people actually voted for freight, but just because they didn’t speak up doesn’t mean it should be removed.

In other words, just keep freight in the map pool, and allow people to vote for it, i don’t see it being played alot afterall.

And about the unlocks, i don’t see why you should ban them, i have never meet anyone on the DeathMatch server who was running around with a huntsman 24/7 and headshotting people, or something like that.
Sometimes i like to equip the gunboats or even the blackbox when the enemy team has some rly tryhard souts :D

Then you’re part of the problem. Go pubbing if you need to vent your anger.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 7 Next »