Forum

Win 120$ - ESH: La compétiTF & Angel's Cup

Created 4th October 2010 @ 18:27

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Galant

candy
Autism

hiho all!

La compétiTF blog and -|F|- Angel by himself are proudly present their fun cup. For this tournament, 32 teams get the chance to win 120$.

We want to give community a chance to test all new weapons in game!

Please note that only Natascha is banned, Wrangler limit = 1, and all other weapons are allowed (but item sets are not allowed!). Also Heavy limit = 1.

We will also support new turbine game-style, so it will be played in bo3 rounds system. But unlike on ESL, we will use mp_windifference = 5 (instead of mp_winlimit = 5), because when there is only 10 minutes per round and the score is 0:3 – you actually can’t do anything with that.

All other info can be found here.

Last edited by Galant,

Black_Bob

[DA]

Could be a chuckle :)

Galant

candy
Autism

UPD: heavy limit = 1, “Natascha” enabled.

Mitt Romney

Six

Ilove you Angel, I love you russian weird blog, I love you Galant, hope we’ll be many teams signed up!
Whiners sign up so you can tell everyone how we asswhooped you with Shortstop + Milk etc.
<3<3<3

RaCio

GoT²

Nice :)

Looking forward to it.

Angel

I read many discussions about new update plus interviews with Robin Walker. I think, that Valve have some strategy about our lovely game. This cup give a chance to modern teams for testing new features in-games, not just in-words. Also, I whant to say a big thanks to TopGear for advice.

TopGear

tH

Should give teams change to test the new unlocks out in a nice relaxed “kill em’ all” way. Limiting the unlocks to 1 type per team to test out the balance etc. i.e only 1 mad milk per team. well you get the idea. gl with it. Signup guys and show some support for the effort put in for this. Happy fragging.

Last edited by TopGear,

Galant

candy
Autism

Please note that some rules have been changed:

All weapons will be fully allowed to use, unless they are specified below. The weapons that are limited in use are:
– Wrangler: limited to 1 per team
– All weapons from Polycount Pack: limited to 1 per team (i.e. not 2 Mad Milks, Black Boxes, etc.)

Your team must use 2 or more primary or secondary weapons from Polycount Pack (Shortstop, Mad Milk, Black Box, etc.).

fe

Item sets still not allowed?

Last edited by fe,

Shabbaman

GoT<3
HoT<3

Admittedly we have never used the dual engineer setup with Wranglers, but what’s so overpowered about it that there’s a limit on the Wrangler?

fe

page on esh sais wrangler limited to 1, item sets forbidden

Galant

candy
Autism

Dear participants!

Please note that shedule of the tournament was changed: it will start on Thursday, 14th Oct. because a lot of euro football teams will play their matches on Tuesday.

Last edited by Galant,

Galant

candy
Autism

We want to remind that sign ups to La competiTF & Angel’s Cup @ ESH are still open!

The key feature of this Cup is the possibility to use all unlocks! The only limits are: heavy limit = 1, Wrangler limit = 1 and all weapons from Polycound Update are limited to 1 per team.

To assist in the growth of our TF2 community, we have decided to replace the map ctf_turbine to the latest version of cp_coldfront_update2 (link). This version will be included in comming updates from Valve. So let’s test the future now and together!

Galant

candy
Autism

New coldfront version:
http://fakkelbrigade.eu/galant/cp_coldfront_update3.zip

Please also read this post:
http://www.esportsheaven.net/?page=tournament_news&action=view&news_id=320

YOU MUST provide STV demos from cp_coldfront, otherwise results won’t be accepted.

Slick

Epsilon

when you organize cups try to check what days major tournaments are having as default. For example :

Wednesday default date ESL
Sunday default date EMS

kinda gives you an idea why maybe the lack of signups least in our case as Shintaz would have loved to try it :(

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »