Forum

nervousENERGY - MGE Training Mod Server (UK)

Created 22nd September 2010 @ 13:04

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

humbug

.:ne:.

just seemed to me that you were trying to snipe our player base. apologies if that isnt the case

Sylosin

MEAT
evCon.

The server seems to be down :c

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from Sylosin

The server seems to be down :c

really? :D

Quoted from humbug

Sorry guys, due to a cpu fan failure on the server we have had to take the box down. We _should_ have it back up late saturday evening as we got to go the the DC, remove it, repair it, test it, then deliver back to the DC :(

/me is a sad bunny

Quoted from humbug

ok turns out it was slightly worse than initially thought..lol…

psu took out the MB :(

soooo it’ll be down for a few days while we get new hardware etc

Last edited by lolage,

humbug

servers are back up guys.. gl hf sorry about them being down but nothing we could do about it.. still up now and running on a far more powerful box

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

nice

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Yes! Time to wait 20 mins to join a game then have someone leave because I refuse to play as Pipes only Demo!

Flack

ÐP | Highlander

Woohooo! but seriously make some kind of auto kick after 2 Min not moving, afk’s filling up the areas-.-

Last edited by Flack,

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

reset the stats every month

humbug

Quoted from Atty

reset the stats every month

we tie in to the community stats (database) which skyride hosts.. will have a chat with him although nothing stopping us doing it ourselves.

As for the AFK kicker, we did stick one on before the box went pop.. i’ll look at tweaking the times on that.

Kyller

Server fps 64 WTF?
sv in net_graph 4

broesel

LAME

Quoted from Kyller

Server fps 64 WTF?
sv in net_graph 4

top-notch server quality right there :x

flushy

P.O.P

get on steam broesel honey

humbug

Quoted from broesel

[…]

top-notch server quality right there :x

yeah it’s on a 2008 box and for some reason without a fpsbooster it goes down to 64. dunno why the booster stopped but it should be back at 512 now. soz to all

humbug

Just an update to say we have updated our second MGE server to be on map version 7 , plugin version 5

The MGE #2 server (81.19.221.204:27026)

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Kyller

Server fps 64 WTF?
sv in net_graph 4

Just report it in their channel, they fixed it within 10 minutes when I mentioned it.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »