Forum

TF2 EMS Final on Level Up TV!

Created 3rd August 2010 @ 18:43

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

nvc

TCM-Gaming vs Dignitas tonight @ 21:15 CET

Livestream: http://www.levelupyourgame.net (TV1 HQ)

It’s been a while since our last stream (we apologise) but we’re back tonight! Youngblood did quite a nice intro over on cadred, but they banned me after i posted a CS 1.6 LAN final stream, so like a child i refuse to give the link to there site here!!

TCM-Gaming
Byte
Coinz
Haunter
numlocked
SKiNNie
zerox

Team Dignitas
appe
bybben
Darn
dunc
Rebeli
ryb

See you tonight and we hope you enjoy the game! :) #lvl^

p.s. here was our last game we covered with #etf2l.radio commentary: http://tinyurl.com/37u6egu – since then we’ve now moved to a European host.

Last edited by nvc,

RaCio

GoT²

Who is casting?

dougiie

CotC

awesome, but Im going out tonight… please record / vod

:)

nvc

Quoted from RaCio

Who is casting?

So far, me. I’m working on a second.

**update**
[FB]Exfane and possible DJC will be joining me

Last edited by nvc,

Brainmaster

GoT<3
#WW

nvm

Last edited by Brainmaster,

nvc

feedback please guys

RaCio

GoT²

Good cast, liked

Imperium

Quoted from RaCio

Good cast, liked

+1.

Didn’t see gran, but enjoyed the 2 maps (except the crash ofc). All casters had their fair share of good input. nothing really wrong from my pov! :)

jason

PHX

I’d really appreciate a VOD of the games as I only managed to see the first mid on Granary.

What I did hear sounded good though :)

Skyride

DUCS

I watched most of granary, then went on proper STV to speak to other people while watching it. It was good, although DJC either needs to learn to be funny on his feet, or be more constructive towards the cast. Just practice though tbh, was good overall. :P

crzfst

Quoted from Skyride

I watched most of granary, then went on proper STV to speak to other people while watching it. It was good, although DJC either needs to learn to be funny on his feet, or be more constructive towards the cast. Just practice though tbh, was good overall. :P

I think he actually stopped lame-joking somewhere around badlands start.

djc

d2f~

*looks contemplatively into mirror*

y4 bl0w.

Last edited by djc,

Watched the stream as I was away from my tf2 pc, but I didn’t listen to the audio. Anyway, the quality is much better than expected and I’d happily watch more games this way in the future. Keep it up.

Desann

Royal`
Argo

Awesome cast, great job.
One thing: what was hykleri doing there? :D

SfynX

T2P

Great cast guys!

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »