97 teams are good, but not enough
we need more teams :D

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

http://www.cadred.org/News/Article/105174/

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Spose LTG will sign up for the sake of the TF2 community even though last one we entered we played 1 game and then defaulted.

Is it one of those annoying sign ups like the ESH where you had to add loads of people to rosters and steam ID’s….etc

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Quoted from Hildreth

Is it one of those annoying sign ups like the ESH where you had to add loads of people to rosters and steam ID’s….etc

That’s just standard procedure for any competition to combat use of unauthorised players and cheating.

Anyway, you only have to sign your team up the first time, then you will be in the system.
15 minutes to support the future of TF2! :D

brt

encore
FuDoo :>

Quoted from Admirable

[…]
15 minutes to support the future of TF2! :D

You can say that again. :D

Last edited by brt,

is there any way to modify lineup for the cup after sign up? http://tf2.cups.gamesports.net/en/cup/teams/6/?cup=1 as example, Slick don’t have * after his nickname, because he joined team after actual sign up. will it be breaking the rules if he will play in the cup?

Last edited by Olphken the Lucid,

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

Quoted from Olphken the Lucid

is there any way to modify lineup for the cup after sign up? http://tf2.cups.gamesports.net/en/cup/teams/6/?cup=1 as example, Slick don’t have * after his nickname, because he joined team after actual sign up. will it be breaking the rules if he will play in the cup?

We also need to add another to our line up, would be cool if this was answered ^^
I also think Slick just manages idk? now :P

Slick

Epsilon

I don’t have a * because i suppose i didnt add myself to the lineup? ;) thanks for worrying about me love <3

But yea that question needs clarifying if it hasnt alrdy.

Last edited by Slick,

bpf

rockit

we will give all players that are in the team and have their steam id added the * before the cup starts

you can also come to #ubercharge to request it, but we will go trough all teams and add the players that are missing anyway

I did it already a few times, but in slick’s case I knew that he opened the team and he could have added himself to the lineup if he wanted to ;)

edit: Olphken the Lucid all your members got the * now

Last edited by bpf,

brt

encore
FuDoo :>

Quoted from reCon

Lets go for more than 300 teams.. maybe they´ll support tf2 then again?!?…

but, we need a etf2l-news to push this cup! :D

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

Quoted from brt

[…]

but, we need a etf2l-news to push this cup! :D

You got it.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 14 Next »