11 more teams to sign up and check in! come ooooonnnnn

now 6, but more are better!!! :D

huhystah

Me and coccodile is making a mix team!
WE JUST NEED ONE SOLDIER OR MEDIC, SO IF YOU’RE COOL, HIT ME UP ON #tf.wars

Last edited by huhystah,

Snyyppis

RLM

free for a mix team! main demo, also solly and scout!!

subway

we just signed up

ThePledge

130 minutes left to sign up lads!

Let’s get a couple more teams in !

subway

is that all 130 minutes?

droso

o/

TF2 is worth this kind of tournaments!

bpf

rockit

there are still 7 teams that havent checked-in:

-Fenneks
-Synergy
Ghostbuster
Team Aztecs
9 Men
Zombies Ate My Neighbors!
Lethal-Zone

if you have anyone of them in friends spam them to death :P

and there are also more than 10 teams with at least 6 players that havent signed up yet!!!!

Last edited by bpf,

brt

encore
FuDoo :>

nice 154 teams, i like it! :D

ThePledge

You know what I find weird? That we have 154 teams for a cup, going on throughout the summer with two full weeks to play ONE match, with very nice prizes for an online tournament.
But that there are already 200 signups for a summer league in etf2l, after 1,5 hours of open signups, where you have to play one match in one week, with the huge probability of not having prizes at all. (and with coldfront in the map pool, about which everyone is whining and bitching)

Either the advertising was done wrong, or some of the teams need to learn to prioritise, as supporting tf2 by only joining in on etf2l whenever they release something, is not gonna work. Especially when you get an awesome tournament like this one… you don’t really see tf2 online tournaments with prizes like these.

Last edited by ThePledge,

bpf

rockit

yes I think the problem is just that there are too many teams who dont want to play other leagues than etf2l (or are just too lazy)

as the summer league shows it can’t be the “euros never play at summer” problem

and I also don’t think that the teams didn’t know about the tournament, cos I added every teamleader of all season7 teams + ladder teams + the teams registered the last months on etf2l (of course only the ones that weren’t already registered on the ubercharge page) on steam and messaged them (except the ~30 people who didn’t accept me ;)

skinnie

TCM

a lot of teams are just stubborn and only play etf2l for some reason

and idd it’s not good for tf2 at all.

Sunbather

maksa

btw is it important to actually play with those players that you had to mark in as lineup for this cup?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 14 Next »