Season 29 Home
Banner by soda
Signups are open until 26th of January at 21:00 CEST.
Premiership signups will close on the 20th of January at 21:00 CEST.
While we sadly don’t have a sponsor yet, we do have a prize pool thanks to our ad revenue and affiliate programs. This amount is not on the same level as what a sponsorship could have provided but is definitely better than nothing. Meanwhile, we are already starting preparations to make season 30 a great season for all participating teams.
Here are the prizes for next season’s Premiership division.
– 300 Euros
– 120 Euros
Unlocks and Map Pool
Link to the whitelist can be found from here.
Meanwhile, the map pool is undergoing a few changes compared to Season 28.
Reckoner will not be played in Season 29 anymore, as the map was seen as a new project that we had taken into our map pool for the purpose to improve it further on with community feedback. However, it had not seen many changes nor updates towards the past seasons that it was played in the league. While in the newest version of the map changes have been implemented, they’ve not been received positively in the off-season, thus leading us to the decision of not choosing the map for Season 29 anymore.
However, with Reckoner going out, we are bringing back Granary for more diversity to the map pool, as the map is less Scout-centered and still retained its original popularity from when we removed it. We couldn’t separate ourselves from Granary for too long anyway.
- Week 1: cp_process_final & cp_sunshine
- Week 2: cp_sunshine & cp_gullywash_final1
- Week 3: cp_gullywash_final1 & cp_granary_pro_rc8
- Week 4: cp_granary_pro_rc8 & cp_snakewater_final1
- Week 5: cp_snakewater_final1 & koth_product_rc8
- Week 6: koth_product_rc8 & cp_prolands_b3b
- Week 7: cp_prolands_b3b & cp_process_final
- Signups: January 9th – January 26th, 21:00 CEST (Premiership signups will close early, on the 20th of January at 21:00 CEST)
- Publishing of Provisional Divisions: January 26th
- Publishing of Final Divisions: January 27th
- Pre-Season Premiership Qualifiers: January 21st – 26th
- Main Season: January 28th – March 16th (7 Weeks)
- High/Mid/Open Playoffs: March 18th – April 8th
- Premiership Finals: April 1st
If you intend to sign up for the Premiership Tier we encourage you to do so as soon as possible. Due to the Pre-Season Qualifiers happening while signups are still open, we will only consider teams for the Pre-Season Qualifiers that signed up before the 20th of January at 21:00 CEST. Additionally, we expect teams without a guaranteed Premier Division spot to be able to compete on the provided Pre-Season Qualifier dates.
We expect all aspiring Premiership Tier teams to send either us an email or directly contact a league admin on Steam or Discord with at least your intended roster. You must also include evidence of your ability to compete with premiership level teams.
Teams that do not send an email risk losing their spot in the Pre-Season Premiership Qualifiers.
We are running Double Elimination as our format of choice for Premiership Playoffs again.
The games will be played between the March 18th and April 1st. We will allow some flexibility with dates, but the grand final must be played on the April 1st at the latest.