Rules & Configs
Please make sure you have read and understand the rules. The Season and highlander Rules contain all relevant info on maps, unlocks rules and other tournament-specific information you need to know. The General Rules contain important info regarding ETF2L and playing matches, they apply to all competitions unless otherwise specified.
If you have questions about a rule or want to report a possible rule break, please contact an admin, the best way to contact us is on IRC by using the !admin command.
- 20.10.2012 – Added Highlander Season 3 rules and whitelist.
- 28.09.2012 – Separated the Configs section to its own page, updates configs.
- 31.08.2012 – Updated the configs, general rules and added the Season 13 rules.
- 01.05.2012 – Updated the Configs section.
- 15.04.2012 – Updated all references of Season 11 to Season 12; allowed the Original.
- 14.01.2012 – Updated Season 10 Rules to Season 11; banned the Bombinomicon; Edited General Rules 1.4 and 3.8; Added General Rules 6.5, 7.1, 7.2 and 7.3.
- 14.10.2011 – Removed some redundant rules, removed the unusual hat rule due to the bugfix, renamed League Rules to “Season 10 Rules” and moved a few of it’s rules to General Rules, added disclaimer above “Season 10 rules”, updated and improved General Rules section (mainly 4. maps) and the short rule descriptions.
- 09.09.2011 – Rewrote the Hats rule (League rule 2.2.2)
- 08.09.2011 – Rearranged the list above, removing bball rules link and adding forum rules link.
- 17.08.2011 – Updated the rule regarding demo request & submission (general 2.4)
- 10.03.2011 – Added season 9 Rules, added turbine rules (general 4.8), added new weapon rules (league 2.2)
- 07.10.2010 – added Season 8 Rules.
- 24.08.2010 – Clarified map rules.
- 28.07.2010 – Changed roster lock rule (league 1.7), a major warning for a ladder game now gives 10 penalty points(general 3.10), 3 major warnings now lead to expulsion (general 3.10)
- -Other changes are archived-