Recruitment

EngineerHeavyPyro  High/Mid Skill, Highlander

Italy Erupo89

Posted: | Last Online:

Hello people! Again, looking for team for the next Etf2l season.

Preferably main spot for
engy –> high
pyro –> mid/silver
heavy –> mid/silver

Over 4800 hours played, 800+ as engie
19 seasons already on my old back

feel free to add me, but please put a comment into my profile, here, so i know why
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198056804742/

previous recruitment post with few rep and lots of trash talking
http://etf2l.org/recruitment/237623/
http://etf2l.org/recruitment/226275/
http://etf2l.org/recruitment/224080/
http://etf2l.org/recruitment/235182/
http://etf2l.org/recruitment/244040/

User Profile | SteamID: U:1:96539014 Add Friend

Team History

Action Team By Date
Left dead [Highlander] Polarium
Joined dead [Highlander] cutwrist
Left Pipe Squad [Highlander] Erupo89
Joined Pipe Squad [Highlander] samii
Left Italian Demos Heroes [Highlander] Erupo89
Joined Italian Demos Heroes [Highlander] BeS
Left The Mythic [Highlander] cutwrist
Joined Italy [National Highlander Team] BeS
Joined The Mythic [Highlander] cutwrist
Left Italian Demos Heroes [Highlander] Erupo89
Joined Italian Demos Heroes [Highlander] BeS
Left Nakedgaming v2.0 [Highlander] Mankind
Joined Nakedgaming v2.0 [Highlander] Mankind
Left wax is literally trash [Highlander] Erupo89
Joined wax is literally trash [Highlander] Cat
Left Hearts eSport [Highlander] Erupo89
Joined Hearts eSport [Highlander] Sheezer
Left Team Vision [Highlander] Erupo89
Joined Team Vision [Highlander] Chasing
Left Pocket Rocket [Highlander] Erupo89
Joined Can't toii with the boii [6on6] Zolith
Joined Pocket Rocket [Highlander] lovely
Left inVision [Highlander] STiNGHAN
Left G-SHOCK [6on6] slaw
Joined G-SHOCK [6on6] smky
Left ViciousAndViolent [6on6] Erupo89
Joined inVision [Highlander] STiNGHAN
Left Midnight Society [Highlander] The Ace of Spades
Joined ViciousAndViolent [6on6] Erupo89
Joined Midnight Society [Highlander] The Ace of Spades
Left Name of the team [Highlander] antso the helper
Joined Name of the team [Highlander] antso the helper
Left Elated Xstasy [Highlander] viSte
Joined Elated Xstasy [Highlander] viSte
Left Legal Factory Tactics [Highlander] Erupo89
Joined Legal Factory Tactics [Highlander] FliegenderTalisman
Left Gud Frndz [Highlander] Erupo89
Joined Gud Frndz [Highlander] Monsieur Artichoke
Left Drunken Team o' Morrons [Highlander] Erupo89
Joined Drunken Team o' Morrons [Highlander] d-lello

Previous Recruitment Posts

View Skill Classes Views Added
View High/Mid 10 308
View High 5 249
View High 15 521
View High 4 246
View High/Mid 15 520
View High/Mid 4 360
View High 3 278
View High 6 406
View Mid/High 19 813
View High 16 580
View High 5 416
View Mid/High 7 429
View Mid/High 3 332
View Mid/High 0 242
View High 0 224
View High 1 474
View High 0 357
View Mid/High 0 281
View Div 3/Div 4 3 488

16 Comments

  1. Hist3rim: SeQuitta? said:

    god

  2. croix said:

    Hist3rim: 18 said:
    Today, 22:51

    god

  3. Ace: Rakuzan - dab said:

    Hist3rim: 18 said:
    Today, 22:51

    god

    croix said:
    Today, 23:01

    Hist3rim: 18 said:
    Today, 22:51

    god

  4. c.: VR said:

    Hist3rim: 18 said:
    Today, 22:51

    god

    croix said:
    Today, 23:01

    Hist3rim: 18 said:
    Today, 22:51

    god

    Ace: Rakuzan – dab said:
    Today, 23:02

    Hist3rim: 18 said:
    Today, 22:51

    god

    croix said:
    Today, 23:01

    Hist3rim: 18 said:
    Today, 22:51

    god

  5. Erupo89: boii said:

    c.: VR said:
    Today, 23:04

    Hist3rim: 18 said:
    Today, 22:51

    god

    croix said:
    Today, 23:01

    Hist3rim: 18 said:
    Today, 22:51

    god

    Ace: Rakuzan – dab said:
    Today, 23:02

    Hist3rim: 18 said:
    Today, 22:51

    god

    croix said:
    Today, 23:01

    Hist3rim: 18 said:
    Today, 22:51

    god

  6. яeS: NYS said:

    c.: VR said:
    Today, 23:04

    Hist3rim: 18 said:
    Today, 22:51

    god

    croix said:
    Today, 23:01

    Hist3rim: 18 said:
    Today, 22:51

    god

    Ace: Rakuzan – dab said:
    Today, 23:02

    Hist3rim: 18 said:
    Today, 22:51

    god

    croix said:
    Today, 23:01

    Hist3rim: 18 said:
    Today, 22:51

    god

    god

  7. Adrenaline: SeQuitta? - cirlo said:

    A very good player, totally recommend

  8. Aventador: 2eZ - HZ said:

    яeS: .ginyuR said:
    Yesterday, 23:59

    c.: VR said:
    Today, 23:04

    Hist3rim: 18 said:
    Today, 22:51

    god

    croix said:
    Today, 23:01

    Hist3rim: 18 said:
    Today, 22:51

    god

    Ace: Rakuzan – dab said:
    Today, 23:02

    Hist3rim: 18 said:
    Today, 22:51

    god

    croix said:
    Today, 23:01

    Hist3rim: 18 said:
    Today, 22:51

    god

  9. AlesKee: UHM - dab said:

    Aventador: 2eZ – HZ said:
    Today, 21:20

    яeS: .ginyuR said:
    Yesterday, 23:59

    c.: VR said:
    Today, 23:04

    Hist3rim: 18 said:
    Today, 22:51

    god

    croix said:
    Today, 23:01

    Hist3rim: 18 said:
    Today, 22:51

    god

    Ace: Rakuzan – dab said:
    Today, 23:02

    Hist3rim: 18 said:
    Today, 22:51

    god

    croix said:
    Today, 23:01

    Hist3rim: 18 said:
    Today, 22:51

    god

  10. Gorzum: zest - Dz said:

    AlesKee: UHM – dab said:
    Today, 22:18

    Aventador: 2eZ – HZ said:
    Today, 21:20

    яeS: .ginyuR said:
    Yesterday, 23:59

    c.: VR said:
    Today, 23:04

    Hist3rim: 18 said:
    Today, 22:51

    god

    croix said:
    Today, 23:01

    Hist3rim: 18 said:
    Today, 22:51

    god

    Ace: Rakuzan – dab said:
    Today, 23:02

    Hist3rim: 18 said:
    Today, 22:51

    god

    croix said:
    Today, 23:01

    Hist3rim: 18 said:
    Today, 22:51

    god

  11. Erupo89: boii said:

    i still dont understand this :D

  12. Klin: 乇乂ㄒ尺卂 - Dz said:

    AlesKee: UHM – dab said:
    Today, 22:18

    Aventador: 2eZ – HZ said:
    Today, 21:20

    яeS: .ginyuR said:
    Yesterday, 23:59

    c.: VR said:
    Today, 23:04

    Hist3rim: 18 said:
    Today, 22:51

    god

    croix said:
    Today, 23:01

    Hist3rim: 18 said:
    Today, 22:51

    god

    Ace: Rakuzan – dab said:
    Today, 23:02

    Hist3rim: 18 said:
    Today, 22:51

    god

    croix said:
    Today, 23:01

    Hist3rim: 18 said:
    Today, 22:51

    god

  13. matzi: dab said:

    Gets tilted easily and rages a lot in-game. Is not very keen on improving or changing his playstyle to adapt to his team. I don’t think he can play high with that attitude tbh.

  14. Ace: Rakuzan - dab said:

    Klin: 乇乂ㄒ尺卂 – Dz said:
    Today, 21:46

    AlesKee: UHM – dab said:
    Today, 22:18

    Aventador: 2eZ – HZ said:
    Today, 21:20

    яeS: .ginyuR said:
    Yesterday, 23:59

    c.: VR said:
    Today, 23:04

    Hist3rim: 18 said:
    Today, 22:51

    god

    croix said:
    Today, 23:01

    Hist3rim: 18 said:
    Today, 22:51

    god

    Ace: Rakuzan – dab said:
    Today, 23:02

    Hist3rim: 18 said:
    Today, 22:51

    god

    croix said:
    Today, 23:01

    Hist3rim: 18 said:
    Today, 22:51

    god

    matzi: dab said:
    Today, 21:47

    Gets tilted easily and rages a lot in-game. Is not very keen on improving or changing his playstyle to adapt to his team. I don’t think he can play high with that attitude tbh.

  15. sasami: ERCAPITANO - VR said:

    Ace: Rakuzan – dab said:
    Today, 23:15

    Klin: 乇乂ㄒ尺卂 – Dz said:
    Today, 21:46

    AlesKee: UHM – dab said:
    Today, 22:18

    Aventador: 2eZ – HZ said:
    Today, 21:20

    яeS: .ginyuR said:
    Yesterday, 23:59

    c.: VR said:
    Today, 23:04

    Hist3rim: 18 said:
    Today, 22:51

    god

    croix said:
    Today, 23:01

    Hist3rim: 18 said:
    Today, 22:51

    god

    Ace: Rakuzan – dab said:
    Today, 23:02

    Hist3rim: 18 said:
    Today, 22:51

    god

    croix said:
    Today, 23:01

    Hist3rim: 18 said:
    Today, 22:51

    god

    matzi: dab said:
    Today, 21:47

    Gets tilted easily and rages a lot in-game. Is not very keen on improving or changing his playstyle to adapt to his team. I don’t think he can play high with that attitude tbh.

  16. яeS: NYS said:

    Ace: Rakuzan – dab said:
    Today, 23:15

    Klin: 乇乂ㄒ尺卂 – Dz said:
    Today, 21:46

    AlesKee: UHM – dab said:
    Today, 22:18

    Aventador: 2eZ – HZ said:
    Today, 21:20

    яeS: .ginyuR said:
    Yesterday, 23:59

    c.: VR said:
    Today, 23:04

    Hist3rim: 18 said:
    Today, 22:51

    god

    croix said:
    Today, 23:01

    Hist3rim: 18 said:
    Today, 22:51

    god

    Ace: Rakuzan – dab said:
    Today, 23:02

    Hist3rim: 18 said:
    Today, 22:51

    god

    croix said:
    Today, 23:01

    Hist3rim: 18 said:
    Today, 22:51

    god

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.