Forum

Demo Pipes and Stickies (Launchers) Guide

Created 11th November 2018 @ 19:49

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Faizer

Now to finish Demo’s weapons. These explosive suckers are so powerfeul,they got nerfed and still are all great choices. If you wanna see the Shields and melees,check the Demoknight guide.
Ok, Pipes

Stock – As all stocks,perfect for it’s job, you need to practice hitting direct pipes,and this is a good place to start

Loch-n-Load – a less powerful, but easier to use sidegrade, however I would still recommend stock over it (it’s still good)

Loose Cannon – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rayiFhNLZOM , It fires in spurts, so you better hit em right. And also Double donks. (this is a meme weapon,dont even try to disapprove)

Iron Bomber – A great Weapon for hitting pipes…..just like all of them.

Now I can’t rank em from most aggressive to most defensive because they are all pretty aggressive…..sooooooo

B.A.S.E. Jumper – It’s a great utility for sticky jumping

Now,my favourite weapon for Demo, the stickies

Stock – A prefect sticky for both spam and tactical placement . It’s one of the best stocks in the game

Scottish Resistance – A very defensive sticky launcher, you can use it for tactical defence and mvm, where u are a god with it. However don’t go aggressive with it because you’d be dead

Quickiebomb Launcher – A great anti spam weapon, it is still more defensive then stock, but you can use it aggressively, just check your ammo

Sticky Jumper – A great utility for movement and trolling…..now because I haven’t made any Toku jokse yet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Mm5rz3tAyI

Now,from most aggressive to most defensive
Stock
Quickiebomb Launcher
Sticky Jumper
Scottish Resistance

It was fun making this because demo is such a fun class,yet it can take skill (or not…depends on the player’s choice). As an Engie they are either me best m8s with the Pyro or a nightmare (Hell, my sticky launcher has an Engie head)
Hope it helps y’all

Last edited by Faizer,

Faizer

I’m sorry if it’s a bit shorter,it’s just that most of these are just Stock but a bit different, Hell when I used some of these I thought they were a Reskin, probably because Stock is most of the time better and the rest are just side grades of it

aychi

beans
wL.

Hello fellow gamer,

Great guides!! May you create a Sniper guide? I feel it would really help!

Kind regards,

Big fan

jeven99

now for the best class, pyro

Last edited by jeven99,

SNUSCANNON

Add A Reply Pages: 1