Forum

Engineer Secondaries and Loadouts Guide

Created 9th November 2018 @ 20:12

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Faizer

To complete the Engie Trilogy, I decided to combine these 2 into 1 since there are only 3 Secondaries for Engie
Ok,first are the guns

Stock – Probably the second weakest weapon in Engie’s arsenal,but not because it’s bad,it’s pretty ok if you ask me. However it’s more of a last resort or a support,unlike other classes which basically get a second primary (tho the Wrench is kinda like that). It’s still a must for aggressive plays,since you still get a lot of ammo and more damage to deal.

Wrangler – One of Engie’s biggest utilities, if used properly it basically negates one of the Sentry’s biggest downsides. However it can also be the death of your sentry if you accidentally wrangle it,belive me it will happen. It also gives you one of Engie’s best transport methods, Sentry Jumping,which I’d recommend every Engineer to practice more.

Short Circuit – Also a great utility, since you can stop those Demos and Sollies who try to bully your sentry,whilst also bullying that pesky Spy. Whilst the fact you use metal for ammo can be a bit scary,it doesn’t use a lot,plus the Widowmaker exists.

Now to rank em from Most offensive to most defensive

Stock
Short Circuit
Wrangler

In short,all of Engie’s Secondaries are more of utilities then weapons for killing

Now,here are some loadouts you can try out (or change around)

Battle Engie
Stock/Widowmaker/Frontier Justice
Short Circuit/Stock
Gunslinger

Supportive Offensive Engie
Stock/Rescue Ranger /Frontier Justice
Wrangler/Short Circuit
Jag/Gunslinger/Eureka Effect

Rollout/Setup (Defense)
Any Primary
Any Secondary
Jag/Eureka Effect

Defensive Engie
Rescue Ranger/Stock
Wrangler/Short Circuit
Any Wrench (other than Gunslinger)

Aggressive Defense Engie
Stock/Widowmaker/Frontier Justice
Stock
Gunslinger

Passive Support Engie
Stock/Rescue Ranger
Short Circuit
Eureka Effect/Stock

Spy Checker
Panic Attack/Pompson
Short Circuit
Southern Hospitality

Koth Engie
Any Primary
Stock
Gunslinger/Jag/Stock

5CP Engie
Stock/Widowmaker/Rescue Ranger
Stock/Short Circuit
Gunslinger/Jag/Eureka Effect

Sentry Jumper
Rescue Ranger
Wrangler
Any Wrench (except Gunslinger)

Those are all I can think of rn,Hopefully they are helpful
Note: Thank you all for the support and requests,I try to make all of them, but I don’t know everything about every class so if I don’t do your request, I either can’t or I’m asking someone who knows more about the class

jeven99

workrate high high

jeven99

you forgot to tell us which hat to equip

Faizer

Quoted from jeven99

you forgot to tell us which hat to equip

well thats just pure fashion choice (but If u wanna be a classic engie,use the Mining Light

jeven99

how sweet :) stay innocent faizer

Faizer

Quoted from

Where’s my PDA guide ?

here it is

Construction PDA – U use it to build…stoopid (it’s litterally that,the only thing you gotta know is where to put your buildings)

Destruction PDA – You actually have to think out what to destroy, since you will have to replace the building and then upgrade it again

Add A Reply Pages: 1