Forum

Spy Knife Guide

Created 9th November 2018 @ 16:10

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Faizer

As requested, a guide on Spy’s knifes
the only problem is that I don’t play spy, so i asked my friend Spaicrab (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198844814969) who is the best Spy player I know for help, this is his opinion

Stock – Has no up or down sides, just like the other stocks, its made to do it’s job

Big Earner – It’s great for escapes, quick back stabs or a quick chain of them. But it leaves you helpless against pipes, since 1 shot is the end for you.

Your Eternal Reward – A great choice for passive play,and a good counter to Engies since you wont be killed by Sentries as much. On the other hand, if you miss a stab,you lose your disguise, and the next stabs become harder, it’s worse if you are using the Dead Ringer,so he recommends the other Watches.

The Kunai – It’s great for aggressive play and for chain stabs, however you become as weak as an egg with it (without any stabs),and if you dont know how to trickstab,it becomes even harder.

The Spy-cicle (Note: this the only one I’ll guide you on,and not Spai) – It’s a great knife,you have a way to deal with Pyros,and the only downside can actually be used as a fear factor. But at the same time,if you arent near an ammo crate,you are forced to use your pistol.

Again,special thanks to Spaicrab (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198844814969) for helping,without him this would be a complete dumpster fire

proky

G
9GUYS

Thanks, could you do a sniper one next?

John Cena

Nah

legit cant tell whether this is a troll or an actual guide but please do one on demoknight meeles next ty ty

AustinN

G
GRAHAM

Quoted from proky

Thanks, could you do a sniper one next?

and pyro one, ty

Faizer

Quoted from John Cena

legit cant tell whether this is a troll or an actual guide but please do one on demoknight meeles next ty ty

tbh this one was kinda worse since I don’t play Spy…but Demo is my 2nd fave class so hell ye I’ll do it

jeven99

could u make a guide for ur fav class?

Faizer

Quoted from jeven99

could u make a guide for ur fav class?

you mean Engie? I just need to finish the last one and I’m finished with all the weapons

adje

interesting perspective on the kunai

Add A Reply Pages: 1