Forum

Engie Primary Guide

Created 8th November 2018 @ 19:57

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Faizer

Just a short summary of all the Engie Primaries (aka Shotguns) for players who want to know what all of them do
Ok let’s go

Stock – The most reliable of them all,no gimmicks or anything,just shoots and kills. Depending on it’s user,it can be used for offensive,defensive or a hybrid of both playstyles. Perfect for use with all Wrenches

Frontier Justice – Again,it can be used for attack or defense,but this one is a full on Cannon with the revenge crits. I personally advise to use it more aggressively when with Mini Sentries, and a bit less on defense (or with normal Sentries)

Rescue Ranger – It’s not really a weapon but more of a utility,it acts like a pocket medic for your Sentries, and it saves you from being glued to them. But whatever you do DONT GO BATTLE ENGIE WITH IT. YOU WILL LEAVE WITH A STALE BAGUETTE SHOVED UP WHERE THE SUN DONT SHINE!

Pompson – Don’t…..just don’t use it. It’s the worst weapon for Engie

Panic Attack – It too isn’t that good, however it’s still useable as a last resort….something that works on everything but Engie (btw Valve pls bring back the old Panic Attack)

Widowmaker – To end on a high note,this is the best offensive shotgun by far,it rewards you for being aggressive and hitting,however it’s horrible for a more defensive or supportive playstyle,since you aren’t really in a firefight,and it’s kinda bad for spy checking,since you will lose a lot of metal searching for the spy

In short, this is how I’d place em (from Most offensive to most defensive)
Widowmaker
Frontier Justice
Stock
Panic Attack
Rescue Ranger
(No Pompson because it’s useless)

But hey,that’s my opinion and how I use em,you can say how you’d rank em

Last edited by Faizer,

Broly

T6
MUUMIT

ty

jeven99

make spy sapper guide

Last edited by jeven99,

Faizer

Quoted from jeven99

make spy sapper guide

I’ll try mi amigo (tho it’ll be more of a how to deal with them,I’ll still try to explain them), I’ll probably combine it with the Wrench guide I plan on doing

Canlock

how do i train my sentry gun to get better aim

Faizer

Quoted from Canlock

how do i train my sentry gun to get better aim

First u ask the enemy Scunt or Sniper to Walk like braindead Gibuses (or you find a Gibus Sniper)
Then you get your Wrangler and Copy of LmaoBox (Optinal)
And last, SHOOT
S H O O T
SHHHOOOOT

Quoted from Faizer

[…] First u ask the enemy Scunt or Sniper to Walk like braindead Gibuses (or you find a Gibus Sniper)
Then you get your Wrangler and Copy of LmaoBox (Optinal)
And last, SHOOT
S H O O T
SHHHOOOOT

you have been reported for the promotion of LmaoBox a serious hack that will destroy our great community we suggest you leave now

Faizer

Quoted from dark skinned average iq individual

[…]
you have been reported for the promotion of LmaoBox a serious hack that will destroy our great community we suggest you leave now

not that lmao box
Im talking about the Troll box
Gives u all the needed items to annoy snipers

Faizer

but for real, a perfectly timed joke
I just ran into a Lmaobox sniper

Add A Reply Pages: 1