TC: Ox
TC

for red team:
classes needed:
1 heavy
1 medic
1 soldier
1 demoman
1 enigineer (at last you’ll need two, you can lose the medic since you have dispensers that can heal)
1 1 pyro

enigineer should just build in the normal highlander spots (yes i know hl isnt real comp), at last one should build in the cubby hole while the other builds outside lowerspawn. pyro should spy check and reflect rockets and crockets
heavy and medic and demo should go together, the demo should sticky doors while the heavy waits in corners for people to walk past
if both sentrys go down at last point then it’s worth going spy to backstab the people pushing the cart, they should be too busy to check for spys

for blue team:
classes needed:
2 soldiers
1 heavy
1 medic
1 demo (except at last point)
1 spy (1 full time at all times and at last demo should switch to spy)

this meta will only been needed if the red team are following the meta too (they’d be stupid not to)

basically the soldiers do what they normally do and kill people
while thats happening the heavy and medic should push the cart until last when the medic can go off with the soldiers and the heavy can go up to the bell tower and shoot people through the window
the demoman should put stickies on doorways to kill people going through them or if you want to be more aggressive use the charge and targ
the spy should just go back stab people and sap any sentrys, at last the demo man should switch class to spy to sap the sentrys so the soldiers can get in and kill the rest

thank you for reading and please comment any input you have! me and my new stratagies aim to make tf2 a better place!

spammyh

brew

Nuke pls

Mclane

TC

nukes make Rise of Nations too easy haha

but in all seriousness nukes wouldnt be good for tf2 because i think they’d do too much dmg, especially reflected ones that get crocketisized (crits)

Manky

have fun having massive stalemates and minimal spectator entertainment viabillity

Useless

TC.Noobas

10/10 would rate again

Mclane

TC

Quoted from Manky

have fun having massive stalemates and minimal spectator entertainment viabillity

i dont think there will be any stalemates, once the sentrys are dead you can push the cart, if you cant destroy the sentry then its you’re fault for being bad

Funs

Quoted from Mclane

then its you’re fault for being bad

i died at the you’re

Mclane

TC

Quoted from Funs

[…]
i died at the you’re

yes because i actually know how to spell you’re, unlike most of the kids on the internet -_-

Jin

teo

go to work admins! add badwater

bum

Dancer

you should coach a prem team like fnatic :) your theory crafting and strategy is on point

Mclane

TC

Quoted from bum

you should coach a prem team like fnatic :) your theory crafting and strategy is on point

i made a prem team a few days ago called $ayoTech :D

extrasolar

officer
TC

Mclane I love you

Crayon

McV

Quoted from Mclane

[…]

yes because i actually know how to spell you’re, unlike most of the kids on the internet -_-

not sure whether this whole thread is a joke or whether you’re as ignorant as you sound

n!k

Quoted from Mclane

basically the soldiers do what they normally do and kill people

ok

.Constantine

(ETF2L Tomator)
(ノಠOಠ)ノ

lolgetsniped

Locked Pages: 1