Forum

Twitch Sniper/Flicking

Created 20th October 2015 @ 16:56

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

schocky

ist doof

tracking is much easier than (fast) flicking imo. the only prob is that you cannot be sure about your precision since you need to move the crosshair very quickly.

err also … if you track a lot you won’t be able to look around during that time (HELLO TUNNELVISION). ofc you can do that for a short time with the smg/pistol though.

but yea, just my personal opinion :X

Beater

Danmark
LEGO

This seems relevant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI8dKaru91I

konr

Quoted from Selve

[…]

Lol soz. I don’t watch too much competitive. I’m kinda new (read: complete noob) to tf2 competitive.

Ignore him he’s got some stick up his ass about us prstg guys cause we like making videos, dunno why.
Quoted from MIndYe

Why would you track with the sniper? It’s not a pistol or SMG where it’s constant damage, when your crosshair is on the head, why would you keep tracking instead of shooting?

Well, because sometimes you need to charge it to kill someone buffed or they might move drastically from when you scope and since there is a slight delay when scoping and shooting before it counts as a headshot you have to track them or flick towards where they dodged to, right?

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

if you catch yourself thinking about “how should i aim this” in a competitive match you will fail

Last edited by smziii,

NeuTronas

I would say tracking is the most harderst and the most reliable aim type.
It gives you ability to always have enemy on your crosshair which allows you to never miss

Last edited by NeuTronas,

damneasy

Quoted from NeuTronas

I would say tracking is the most harderst and the most reliable aim type.
It gives you ability to always have enemy on your crosshair which allows you to never miss

but u cant dodge really

Selve

Wait so I’ve seen the controversy about tracking here but is it safe to say that tracking is done with mainly the WASD keys and not mouse movements?

Fuxx

REMOVE

Quoted from smziii

if you catch yourself thinking about “how should i aim this” in a competitive match you will fail

This is true, but it does pay off to develop a grasp of these things if your aim is pretty bad.

A lot of people will provide different opinions and perspectives, but I found Warhuryeah’s aim theory video to be quite useful https://youtu.be/SS4oyd7AchQ

Pistolvania

Quoted from Selve

Wait so I’ve seen the controversy about tracking here but is it safe to say that tracking is done with mainly the WASD keys and not mouse movements?

Not at all :L
You’ll find that people aim differently anyways, and people have different styles and preferences. I for one really only aim by twitching / flicking as sniper since my sens is so high.

damneasy

Quoted from Pistolvania

[…]

Not at all :L
You’ll find that people aim differently anyways, and people have different styles and preferences. I for one really only aim by twitching / flicking as sniper since my sens is so high.

People use WASD to track, atleast i do

NeuTronas

Quoted from damneasy

[…]

but u cant dodge really

I was talking about tracking where you just follow the enemy everywhere with a mouse not with WASD, maybe it’s called differently. But it’s still tracking for me :D

konr

Quoted from damneasy

[…]

People use WASD to track, atleast i do

How does that make sense? How can you use WASD to follow a target that is for example flying through the air?

Nik

MEGA$$

Quoted from konr

[…]Ignore him he’s got some stick up his ass about us prstg guys cause we like making videos, dunno why.

Yeah ikr, you guys didnt sign up for this shit, you had to leave your family and shit… church

Phnx

Quoted from Nik

Quoted from konr

[…]Ignore him he’s got some stick up his ass about us prstg guys cause we like making videos, dunno why.

Yeah ikr, you guys didnt sign up for this shit, you had to leave your family and shit… church

jesus christ nik, stop being so jelly you are not good enough for prestige :^)

Nik

MEGA$$

Quoted from Phnx

[…]
jesus christ nik, stop being so jelly you are not good enough for prestige :^)

sorry mate i just…
…i just respect people that go through tough times,
maybe they try to help get some people through tough times
but i gotta keep a few punchlines
just in case ’cause even you unsigned
prestigers are hungry looking at me like it’s lunchtime

Last edited by Nik,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »