Hildreth doing Highlander demo reviews

Created 13th October 2015 @ 10:11

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Hi all

Link to channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpV0AirJCbV7JmPqpl09Odg

So I decided to start using my Youtube channel but since I can’t be bothered to edit anything, the simplest thing I can think to do is start uploading commentaries of our pcws/matches for Highpander.
I am trying to do every game, even the losses. So far I have 2 maps versus Fair Enough, a game versus Megakillarz before they folded and I am working on the maps from the Experimental Cup #7.

Highpander v MegaKillarz – Badwater_pro
Highpander v Fair Enough – Steel
Highpander v Fair Enough – Product

If you have any suggestions aside from “change your voice” or “try to put some effort into making your video not have the quality of a Premtech solo uber” then I am all ears. The format at the moment is basic commentary, I explain mostly what I am doing but from a maincaller perspective and Demoman perspective, so part of it is how I play Demoman, part of it is how I lead the team with calls and sum up fights. If you have any feedback for this format, it would be interesting, I understand it may be as boring as playing Viaduct against Tseini so I am open for suggestions.

lolhl

Last edited by Hildreth,

cloudy

CBT

STV demos might add more perspective and could help shed more light on what you’re trying to explain. Apart from that these videos might actually help me learn something about TF2.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from cloudy

STV demos might add more perspective and could help shed more light on what you’re trying to explain. Apart from that these videos might actually help me learn something about TF2.

keep dreaming cloudy…

But yeah SourceTV from birdseye could be good, I should try it.

Last edited by Hildreth,

.kr4tos

(ETF2L Donator)
FLANK
DGB

king of highlander! :O

adysky

very nice reviews, keep it up

MoistPenguin

TC

So far they have been very useful, my one gripe is that you dont disable the steam notification sound when recording. It is so confusing and while isnt a big issue, shouldnt be hard to prevent. Other than that though these are really interesting I just hope you keep this up often when people set out on such a project as this it dies after half a season.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

I keep forgetting to turn them off :x

Experimental Cup #7 – Round 1 vs The Experiment on Gpit

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

u suck lol

Grenja

Why do you keep getting carried by your spy so much?

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from Grenja

Why do you keep getting carried by your spy so much?

LOL yeah fearboy carried them so hard when highpander was formed

Spreijer

CONCORDIA

Could this guy stop doing useless things and actually turn up to games?

haiku

damn thanks for the demo reviews hildreth. loving them.

Grenja

Go over logs pls so my autism is sated.

Add A Reply Pages: 1