Forum

LF pocket scout demos

Created 4th October 2015 @ 13:22

Add A Reply Pages: 1

spammyh

brew

Hello, I’m looking for scout demos of players that play pocket scout role. Add me or reply here if you have someone in mind that worth watching. Thanks.

ash

(Legend)
:D

Do the prem STVs not suffice?

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Now that schocky is back in prem maybe we’ll notice that ‘pocket scout’ and ‘agro scout’ are simplifications brought from America and used in lieu of gamesense, and the role in its pure form is just ‘scout’.

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from fraac

Now that schocky is back in prem maybe we’ll notice that ‘pocket scout’ and ‘agro scout’ are simplifications brought from America and used in lieu of gamesense, and the role in its pure form is just ‘scout’.

what???

sorsa

mooz

Too bad he’s not in prem.

biskuu

HF!
pizza

Quoted from fraac

Not really, pocket scout is definetely a thing. Also, what does this have to do with schocky? :P

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

You’re good too, sam. I couldn’t remember if mandatory stv upload was a thing when you last played.

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from fraac

You’re good too, sam. I couldn’t remember if mandatory stv upload was a thing when you last played.

lol i didnt want to be named there, its just that aggro pocket scout is definetly a thing and i am pretty sure 9/10 teams play like that

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

I think they’re simplifications and the best scouts are like swingmen in basketball. b4nny and schocky would appear wherever on the map they could be most effective.

Add A Reply Pages: 1