Forum

LF open team mentor to assist with strats/pushes/maincalls etc.

Created 2nd October 2015 @ 13:56

Add A Reply Pages: 1

humzah

McB

We are a newly formed team of experienced open players, and we have been winning the majority of our matches so far, but we still make a lot of mistakes and we can all tell that there is plenty of room for improvement.
We are hoping to find a mentor that can help us with our pushes overall, as at times they can feel like they should be successful but then they just get worse and we get picked off one by one.
I would also like some help with how I should be maincalling for the team as medic, because i’m not too sure i’m always making the best decisions for the team.

Feel free to add me if you are interested in mentoring for our team.

Relior

hf

i could help you whenever we are not scrimming e.g. before 20 cest. i maincall as pocket but i could probs help you out even if you do it as medic and can also help you with strats.

humzah

McB

Quoted from Relior

i could help you whenever we are not scrimming e.g. before 20 cest. i maincall as pocket but i could probs help you out even if you do it as medic and can also help you with strats.

Any chance that you would be able to help us out between 21 -22 cest if you are not still busy? Since I can’t start playing until around 20 – 21 cest myself usually.

Add A Reply Pages: 1