Forum

LF Heavy Mentor

Created 17th April 2015 @ 02:20

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Atzebumm

(ETF2L Donator)
Dr. med.

Hello.

Sadly the Doktors don’t have a main Heavy right now, that’s why I ended up playing Heavy :-/

We’re doing pretty well lately, but I still feel I do shit way too often (my casual excuse is: “I’m no heavy main :) ).

I wanna stop doing shit and would love if a dedicated Heavy would watch through 1-2 demos with me maybe, so I stop doing shit.

Only thing I’d ask for is that the dedicated Heavy Main (preferable a lot higher than I am in the div thing) is really a dedicated Heavy Main, and not just someone like me, who just ended up playing Heavy because his beloved team doesnt have anyone on Heavy.

Thanks in advance.

Vitilumi

tbd

Droodl3.

Hajdzik

SUAVY
ㄕサ

Just watch some prem heavys povs compare to yours see what’s wrong. You don’t really need mentoring. I bet you’re best heavy in mid. So don’t worry or watch some ruskeydoo videos.

Last edited by Hajdzik,

Bejcn

:elephant:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLT9StljWXLkxHN37LkH3cqPVg9LEfZT6t

^Gold mine of Heavy knowledge.

Best thing you can do is review your own demos (STVs are better ofc because you can see the full picture) and see what to improve etc. I’m not the best Heavy by any means but you can add me if you’d like to do some demo reviews or just ask some general questions.

Truth is, sick sandvich aim only comes with experience.

Ignis

SVIFT

i heard bacon is the best heavy in high add him ;)))

use your gun

Bejcn

:elephant:

Quoted from Ignis

i heard bacon is the best heavy in high add him ;)))

u make me blush

MS

0fo
0FO

Atzebumm my lovely friend, you don’t need a Heavy mentor, you are PERFECT the way you are, any change you make would only lower your performance

xoxoxoxox

Vitilumi

tbd

Quoted from MS

Atzebumm my lovely friend, you don’t need a Heavy mentor, you are PERFECT the way you are, any change you make would only lower your performance

xoxoxoxox

I bet you offer him Heavy MGE sessions.

MS

0fo
0FO

Quoted from Vitilumi

[…]
I bet you offer him Heavy MGE sessions.

…About that…

Raptor

BTWFC
S-O