Forum

How to TF2

Created 23rd December 2014 @ 17:14

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Review a demo of your own playing and just talk about your decision making and why you make the choices that you do.

firej

Quoted from Admirable

Review a demo of your own playing and just talk about your decision making and why you make the choices that you do.

Maybe on process an put it up on cc// YouTube channels
Gr8 idea admirable ! 8)

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

vid will be up tonight, i tried to cover as much as possible

Last edited by smziii,

sorsa

mooz

Quoted from Admirable

This would be nice.

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

first episode up enjoy the production value Kreygasm

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

just gonna bump this since people been asking for episode 2

i will make an episode 2 if people actually ask new and somewhat useful questions :)

Higs

$$

Hmm, few questions.

Firstly when should you be with your medic/combo and when should you be on the flank?

Secondly maybe on different maps you could talk through where you should be as a scout during holds/pushes. Like stark did on blands, but on other maps too.

Finally maybe a demo review of someone in like d3 or d4 so you can talk about the mistakes they are making whereas in your gameplay it’s difficult to see why things are bad, because you don’t do them.

firej

When do i offclass ? Also different offclassing for aggressive/ defensive Scouts or do you just let the player offclaas whos better at it ? ( and do scouts possibly switch roles if the passive scout offclasses as aggro sniper or whatever?)

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Thanks for the questions, i will try to throw a Video together after i finished my exams (approx next week)

firej

Pls do (:

firej

summzi fuck the season and make new vid :^)

firej

How to beat HL Teams ? ( e.g. sniper pyro heavy demo solly medic)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3