Forum

OPEN: Hot Snow, a Division 4-5 mix group

Created 14th December 2014 @ 14:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

Henghast

open
bobs

keep it 5/6 as a base level pickup/mix group, 4/3 could add their own as a low/mid grouping.

taube

BWB

Quoted from CHERRY

[…]
Nah the guys wrecking us in tf2pickup are far better

Well I can try making it d4-5 if that’s what you people want

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Quoted from taube

[…]

Well I can try making it d4-5 if that’s what you people want

That’s just tf2pickup. Make it 4/5/6.

Jan

(League Admin)
|FV|

Quoted from fraac

I mean, you don’t want to exclude d6 guys either. A low div mix group has been missing for a while. It would be great if there was one I could recommend.

Mostly div6, mostly Slovenian players, playing almost every evening. Got mumble, got server (questionable quality, though).

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tf2slomix

taube

BWB

Quoted from fraac

[…]

That’s just tf2pickup. Make it 4/5/6.

I don’t want to add division 6. Main goal is to have people with already enough experience that pass division 6, so everyone knows what the fuck their actually doing in the mixes.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Yeah but d5 and d6 are the same except d6 has people who literally don’t know what they’re doing, and they won’t turn up to a mix group anyway. Include d6 so I can recommend it to newbie mix people.

taube

BWB

Quoted from Jan

Mostly div6, mostly Slovenian players, playing almost every evening. Got mumble, got server (questionable quality, though).

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tf2slomix

It’s a good mix group, play it whenever I can. Just a bit more organisation and a few more rules and it would be the best d6 mix group out there.

Last edited by taube,

taube

BWB

Quoted from fraac

Yeah but d5 and d6 are the same except d6 has people who literally don’t know what they’re doing, and they won’t turn up to a mix group anyway. Include d6 so I can recommend it to newbie mix people.

Most players on ETF2L play division 6, so why doesn’t one of them make one themselves? I don’t want to stretch the division limit I have set in mind. Division 4-5 is already good as it is.

Jan

(League Admin)
|FV|

Quoted from taube

[…]

It’s a good mix group, play it whenever I can. Just a bit more organisation and a few more rules and it would be the best d6 mix group out there.

OMG, pižn approves. :O

About organization it’s hard to do anything when people are just too stupid (excuse my expression) to know what “last to spec med” is, even when you explain everything in detail.

About the rules, I’m all open to suggestions. Hit me!

frixx

LG

Dej jan zrihti to

Jan

(League Admin)
|FV|

Quoted from frixx

Dej jan zrihti to

Že rihtamo! (fixing it) :D

Vlijm

UbeR |

Id be up for some mixes, im pretty much div5 now and have been out a while so not always easy to find mixes

And always good to see people trying to organise stuff for others to enjoy. Keep up the good work!

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

Sounds good, shoot me an invite mate

Bighomer

ƒusg

so about that div 5…looks like it’s gone

Asaaj

snows pretty hawt

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »