Forum

Any high div MEDIC mentors out there?

Created 28th November 2014 @ 14:53

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

I’m a div5/6 main medic, and I am looking for an experienced medic who is available to mentor me.

Are you available to watch a couple POVs a month? Could you give me some tips about uber management, positioning, when to pop and when to drop? Are you amazing with your bow?

If so, please let me know! Add me up, all help is appreciated!

(I would prefer a EU medic, but if you are from another place we can still manage something!)

Thanks

Raptor

BTWFC
S-O

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ostakex/

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

Uberloff thought me alot.

ash

(Legend)
:D

You may want to specify whether hl or 6s

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

We’re going to revive the newbie mixes on a small scale, 6 at a time, with Uberloff mentoring. Probably weekends.

ari

HKN!

I’m sure there are videos out there on MGE tutorials and byte’s channel. At least when I started tf2 and played medic there was.

LaMqTa

fenneks

Uber management: build as fast as you can(make sure its not dangerous for your team)
Positioning: Stay always behind your mates, never push first
When to pop: Try to hold the ubers as much as you can, but on other hand do not left pocket sold/demo die in pushes
When to drop: NEVER! (unless you are skeej :huehue: )
Are you amazing with bow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T9GEjnGGVU
+ Should maincall and tell your teammates what to do when pushing. Can split the maincalling between the pocket/demo if they know any tactics etc.(therefore test these tactics and find which one is the best for your team)

*I am not able to mentor you because i don’t have the time, sorry. But thats all pretty much you need to know for div6/5. Watch POV of other medics to see the positioning and moves..

hr

I’ve not played medic in a season yet but I’m starting to do some demo reviews on my youtube channel and I think I’m fairly knowledgeable on most classes so if you wanted to send me some demos I’d be happy to review them if you’re interested – I certainly think I know enough to help out a new player.

I am assuming it’s 6v6 btw I don’t know anything about highlander.

sorsa

mooz

Quoted from Coronel Chicha

when to pop and when to drop?

waht

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

Quoted from sorsa

[…]

waht

what – in some situations its just pointless to pop.

frixx

LG

Quoted from kronis

[…]

in what situation would that be?

byte

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheByteXperience – Have quite a bit of content on there, lots of analysis and just videos of me as medic in officials

Cheers

Byte

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

Quoted from kronis

[…]

When you are surrounded by 4-5 of your teammates and a scout jumps in.

kermit

G
sniper

Quoted from kronis

[…]

I’d argue that it’s not necessarily “pointless” to pop, more that you shouldn’t have to pop while surrounded by team mates and a single scout jumps in.

Leif

Quoted from kronis

[…]

so you rather drop. seems legit

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »