Forum

Team Mentoring / Demo Reviews

Created 14th November 2014 @ 18:16

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Sup, I’m Sideshow. I’ve played Prem a few times in a few different teams on soldier, as well as casting and reviewing teams before. I’m looking for a team, or even a few teams, to mentor or review STV demos of.

I’d like to focus a fair bit of time into teaching people about the basics of the game, figuring out what needs teaching, and using it as a basis for some tutorial videos as well. I’d prefer to get a brand new team to walk through stuff, but I can mentor at any level; I can quite easily review higher level teams and tell you how to improve but I don’t think it’ll be as beneficial for everyone else.

I can review STV demos with you guys, I can talk through maps and positioning with you, I can walk you through pushes or strategies, or I can call for you while you scrim and try to teach you while you play.

The thing I don’t wanna do is review POV demos of one player. So much info is missed out, and it’s boring for me. Teams only please! Also I am a very busy guy, but I’m free about half of the evenings so I’ll have a fair bit of time to commit to teams. Feel free to just post STVs in here if you want as well and I’ll review them.

CHERRY

Sideshow delivering on tf.tv promises

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

hahahahahaahahahah gl to whatever team is brave enough to take that offer

Collaide

Quoted from smziii

hahahahahaahahahah gl to whatever team is brave enough to take that offer

Hey!!! nice trole! U might remember me from dotters recruitment post.
He is actually doing things for the community, so don’t be mean plz!

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

sideshow knows that i am joking so back off

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Do you do Admin team mentors? thx in advance

torrit

id really like to get mentored on how to make big fat willies ejaculate with my mouth and i heard ure very good at it, could you teach me the basics pls, ty very much!!!!!!

CHERRY

Quoted from torrit

id really like to get mentored on how to make big fat willies ejaculate with my mouth and i heard ure very good at it, could you teach me the basics pls, ty very much!!!!!!

THIS is how people see you

Last edited by CHERRY,

Collaide

Quoted from smziii

sideshow knows that i am joking so back off

Plz! I am serious!

heya! I have a very new team that is in need of a good mentor! I added you on steam so that we could speak :)

Thanks!

Jakester

[51st]
[2HH]

Added ya on steam mate, would love to talk with you about my new team.

AmirBonk

whjat+

Sideshow!<3

Still got enough free time to mentor one more team?
I would be glad to have a mentor to help my team out.

Last edited by AmirBonk,

Spooble

♣Lesk

Last edited by Spooble,

Collaide

I’ll give you a scrap if you become my private pocket mentor

R4ndom

Devon

Quoted from Collaide

I’ll give you a scrap if you become my private pocket mentor

I’ll give 2 in-gamey thingys mate if u my mentr pls

Add A Reply Pages: 1