Forum

The new newbies

Created 4th November 2014 @ 11:26

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

juan

adios

yeah dont forget about dustbowl, big hr plays there! he even has a pub fragclip to proove it

hr

Quoted from juan

yeah dont forget about dustbowl, big hr plays there! he even has a pub fragclip to proove it

And where does regular size j0ly play then?

Phnx

Quoted from Kaneco

[…]

Tf2pickup level is definitely higher. And the rules even state its not the place to learn competitive tf2

Chances are if you’re gonna play in tf2pickup as your first competitive experience you will be banned.

tf2pickup in a nutshell:
div 2-3 tryharding scouts (that are most likely to offclass A LOT).
div 5-6 soldiers
div 3 maybe higher demos that are not playing main.
div 4-6 medics.

so when you look at the log now it makes sense that scouts are at the top of the dmg done with 300 dpm, while sollies and demos struggle to put theirs above 200-250.
I don’t really think you’ll come to div 3-4 pcws or mixes and see this.
you’ll actually see more “balanced” skill level teams.

TaylorSwiftFan100

BB

pickup isnt bad but no one can tell me its div3+, 12 y/o bosnians and yurisa proving you wrong

jx53

Quoted from TaylorSwiftFan100

pickup isnt bad but no one can tell me its div3+, 12 y/o bosnians and yurisa proving you wrong

tru dat
I’d say the strong average is 4.

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

The teambalance on pickup is so fucking horrible that I think random teams would be better most of the time. It’s amazing just how often it manages to fuck up, maybe this is why it feels like div 3 level, because you have to have play 1v6 half the time

Bona

PMW

The soldiers in pickup are either div3 or 6, the scouts are either 3 or prem. it’s a blast.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2