Forum

POV heaven

Created 23rd October 2014 @ 18:58

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Chiefdog

Xypher

Hey There! I am looking forward to improving in my main class (soldier) .Other than playing the game 24/7, what could really help me is if i could watch POVs of professional players play and learning from then. There is a lot of videos on YouTube but sometimes they are a bit old and not up to date. Some good players also stream like war (demo), Captain_ (pocket), fl1p (scout), Mirelin (med) and tons of other cool streamers who i didin’t name but what i am having trouble is finding a roamer who streams his/hers scrims or matches so if i wanted to play roamer instead of pocket i would have to manage with the YouTube videos that are out there.
So i thought that it would be cool if there was a place were players who wanted, could upload their demos in any div. 
That place might already exist, if so then please let me know in the comments.

rytis

PrettyGay

how about instead you watch your own pov’s and learn from your mistakes?

hr

Quoted from rytis

how about instead you watch your own pov’s and learn from your mistakes?

That’s not really a helpful reply. While one should watch one’s POVs watching other peoples can teach you things that you’ve never thought of and honestly there aren’t enough in the way of top POV demos out there.

One thing you can do though is watch stv demos and just watch from the pov of one player, this is probably even better than looking at povs as you can’t press tab or hear comms from pov demos so you can get some insight as to why certain plays are being made. All prem stvs can be found on the matchpage.

Last edited by hr,

ash

(Legend)
:D

Why dont you watch the STV demos that need to be uploaded of every premiership match? ESEA has automatic STV uploads as well.

Edit: Make sure to select North America as region on ESEA.

Last edited by ash,

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

mge 24/7 literally no breaks from it.

olBaa

Why can’t you just add people from high divs and ask for their demos to improve?
I heard quintosh did that a lot back in times :^)

fl1p

we cool guys, you can check my pov dude you are the best dont change,observe the world around you, Love life

kindred

myx
SDCK!

Quoted from fl1p

we cool guys, you can check my pov dude you are the best dont change,observe the world around you, Love life

-Lil B

byte

FELEEEEEEP I COMING

<3

Cheers

Byte

quintosh

wL.

Quoted from olBaa

Why can’t you just add people from high divs and ask for their demos to improve?
I heard quintosh did that a lot back in times :^)

umm no?

CHERRY

Quoted from quintosh

[…]
umm no?

you did add me to get the demos though

hr

shadowburn to the rescue https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk0Nac4AhsI

Kilgors

plēve

Just watch stv demos from i52 http://teamfortress.tv/thread/19798/i52-stv-demos/

Dr. Heinz

★GF
KAAS

Another request. Does anyone know any recent 6s scout pov + mumble videos? And rather not twitch vods, because those always keep buffering.

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from Dr. Heinz

Another request. Does anyone know any recent 6s scout pov + mumble videos? And rather not twitch vods, because those always keep buffering.

you can dl vods

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »