Forum

D5 Med LF Mentor

Created 5th October 2014 @ 22:16

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Simply™ Bob™

I’m rather new to the 6s competitive scene but i had previous experience as scout, easiest class for me to play since i main spy (aim is almost the same and you can offclass ehuehuhe) but i fell in love with playing medic. I have a new team where i scrim 2 or sometimes more times a week. I think i’m decent in dodges/surfs/fighting other dudes (alone vs scout/solly or some shit) but i still need experience and the mindset to actually make the real med play more efficient. I’m the kind of guy who rarely is satisfied by their performance, but that makes me someone who loves to achieve new heights and become better as i keep playing, as that’s the thing that keeps me from playing this game. Looking for a serious mentor that wants to take his role seriously and that possibly has a bit (if not a lot) of experience. Add me even for just a quick talk!

Thanks for reading this tower of text! Leave a comment to help me out if you can.

Enjoy

add him http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198050167050/

Spike Himself

TC

I have 2-3 years old div3 experience. Not sure if it’s still worth anything. Add me if you can´t find better :D

Last edited by Spike Himself,

Add A Reply Pages: 1