Forum

Scout looking for other scouts to dm with

Created 29th September 2014 @ 15:27

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Ricochet

wT#

As a scout i want to improve my dm and i want to grind it out, thus i want to be able to have people i can mge with frequently to improve. Ive been told to really improve i need to play against people much better than me, so im looking for high divs scout or just scouts with amazing dm that also dont mind hanging out in mummble and tell me what im doing wrong, thanks a lot dudes

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/50ShadesOfSilva/

Last edited by Ricochet,

ducky

scout dm is mostly muscle memory with the occasional gamesense inbetween. nobody can teach you how to move or where to shoot,that’s the kind of stuff you’ll have to figure out yourself

it’s arguably better to join a dm server and train there instead.

that way you can play against players ranging from div 6 to prem,aswell as practice dm-ing all the classes relevant to 6s rather than just dm-ing scouts over and over again

Last edited by ducky,

PuzZle

Boys
GG

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/%5BU:1:15933145%5D

hf

jwso

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡9

having a fair scout v scout fight is pretty rare at least when i play 6v6 since you kind of want to have your team there so you don’t 1v1 people

dm is generally better but playing some mge every now and then helps a bit

Bloodyyy

(Weeaboo Nerd)
(XD ͜ʖXD)

nico script abuse Kappa

Samsa

alus

tell sheepy that you are a cute girl and he is gonna mentor you.

jx53

Nobody can teach you movement. Use wasd and thats it.

Phnx

just see what works, don’t be predictable, and if you want to have good tracking while you dodge play mge vs soldiers on mid for a little while than go on dm servers and warm up there before scrims.
on pcws that’s where you will improve, the more you play them the better you’ll be.

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

point and click.
ezclass.

hr

MGE is useless in my opinion for scout, my MGE scout v scout is just horrible but in game dming a scout just feels different I don’t know. Other people seem to have their own opinions but I’d recommend playing dm occasionally (once or twice a week for me) and using tr_walkway to warm up and the dm will come from just playing scrims. Having said that I used to play loads of soldier MGE so that will have helped somewhat I don’t know, you should probably just do whatever you find fun but realise scrims are way more important than any other training you can do.
If you want someone to sit in mumble with you to explain what you do wrong dmwise that’s just not realistic, dm is just something that has to be learned, there are other aspects that can be taught such as positioning, timing and decision making stuff.

zhs

smash A,D hardest you can , flick around hope for random shots = atleast div4

Pom0

Quoted from T0m

point and click.
ezclass.

what he said. Just play dm til you feel you can wreck anyone’s face, then do it again in 6v6 8)

rockie

Quoted from Samsa

tell sheepy that you are a cute girl and he is gonna mentor you.

“mentor” more like destroy 20 – some low score, and you won’t understand shit coz it was a 2mins duel

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Its not like you learn anything from scout mge anyways

Henghast

open
bobs

Quoted from hr

MGE is useless -snip-

Agreed, but practice makes perfect.

DM and DM again. Review demos and always question why you died and whether you should’ve/could’ve done more/less/not died like a spluttering plebeian.

Also tr_aim is better for bot warm up on scout than Walkway imo.

Add A Reply Pages: 1