Forum

div 3 team looking for a mentor

Created 22nd September 2014 @ 15:13

Add A Reply Pages: 1

CapricorN

YH

Yo, were Hello Guys http://etf2l.org/teams/21661/ and were a newly formed team. We seem not to be really in sync with each other and having some real issues as it goes for team play. Even after all the map talks were still missing some basic elements, tho DMwise were actually pretty fine.
Were having some real need in coordinating our pushing and playstyle overall.

Were playing as much as possible, 3 times a week minimun, no fridays included and usually 20:00cet and onward. Were basically looking for a highlevel mentor which can fix us up a little and help us have our own style.

If you are interested or wanna ask anything, contact General CaspeR

feeling

ist doof

Quoted from CapricorN

We seem not to be really in sync with each other and having some real issues as it goes for team play.

Then talk to each other, listen to each other and follow up on each other, how is a mentor supposed to fix your communication?

CapricorN

YH

Quoted from feeling

[…]
Then talk to each other, listen to each other and follow up on each other, how is a mentor supposed to fix your communication?

not that part in parrticular,were workign on that. overall gameplay is what we need fixing

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

You have 2 instinctively passive scouts, which necessitates you and hatake combining as the spear tip and everyone else paying close attention to whether you’re in or out. Simplify.

Last edited by fraac,

Phnx

Quoted from fraac

You have 2 instinctively passive scouts, which necessitates you and hatake combining as the spear tip and everyone else paying close attention to whether you’re in or out. Simplify.

passive? I don’t think dying more than 20 times a game is passive.

Collaide

Quoted from Phnx

[…]
passive? I don’t think dying more than 20 times a game is passive.

because you obviously know how the games were like judging from logs. :D

frixx

LG

I really hate being that skill police douche kinda guy. But it might be due the fact that more than half of your teammates don’t have above div5 experience. I really do wish you the best of luck with the team :)

Popcorp

Casper just needs to learn how 2 Airshot and we’ll win!

CapricorN

YH

Quoted from frixx

I really hate being that skill police douche kinda guy. But it might be due the fact that more than half of your teammates don’t have above div5 experience. I really do wish you the best of luck with the team :)

Season experience =/= skill level
And yeah, tnx :)

Phnx

Quoted from Collaide

[…]
because you obviously know how the games were like judging from logs. :D

unlike fraac I don’t just look at logs all day.
I have played them only once, so I can’t really be judging them.
but when I merced scout vs them it just looked like their scouts always tried to pull off some flank plays and constantly were dead.
and I don’t think the combo it self had an easy time considering that.

sorsa

mooz

Quoted from Phoenix

[…]

but when I merced scout vs them it just looked like their scouts always tried to pull off some flank plays and constantly were dead.

Sometimes happens since I’m bad, rofl.

Last edited by sorsa,

Phnx

Quoted from sorsa

Quoted from Phoenix

[…]

Sometimes happens since I’m bad, rofl.

as I said, I only played vs you once, and I know popcorp said he doesn’t usually do this bad:p
might be the same for you.
but having 2 in competent scouts in one map is pretty much definitely a lose vs a proper team

Collaide

Quoted from Phnx

[…]

ah ok den

lexs

BeachBoys
vier

Quoted from CapricorN

[…]

Season experience =/= skill level

there is some correlation tho

Add A Reply Pages: 1