Forum

PREM SCOUT available to mentor all female tf2 players.

Created 19th September 2014 @ 21:21

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »

irfx

EPA

> professionalism
> tf2

Only pro have this

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from Kaneco

Goddam that was painful to read sheepy. Even if it was a troll. If the guy didnt want to do it just respect his decision why the fuck would u go full retard

I told him twice that I would leave him alone but instead he continued to call me all sorts of mean things. All he had to do was just leave it at “no” but instead he felt the need to continually insult me all just because I asked for a picture of what morphine looks like. I didn’t ask for the pic with the intent of making him mad.

Raymon

WiK?

yo what is going on in here

Steve!

S-O

Sorry for insulting you, Sheepy.

Although tensions were high, I’m still very disappointed in Sheepy’s response to the whole thing. I really hope situations like these will be handled better in the future. Being a premiership-level player, he and others should really be aware that these kinds of things put not just individuals, but the entire league in bad light. Especially so when a decision is made to make these kinds of statements public. While in personal situations he can act as juvenile as he wants (as we both have in this specific private exchange), I believe there should be more maturity maintained when it comes to public forums like this one.

Once again, it was a bad day for me, and I apologize for calling Sheepy names when I did, whether justified or not.

Last edited by Steve!,

Thalash

wG
S-O

W E A U T I S M B O Y S

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from Raymon

yo what is going on in here

I was looking to mentor a cute tf2 girl but then I posted a pastebin so this has happened

lexs

BeachBoys
vier

Quoted from sheepy dog's hand

[…]
“angry scottish guy cause scotland lost the referendum”

so they lost against themselves?

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from Steve!

Although tensions were high, I’m still very disappointed in Sheepy’s response to the whole thing. I really hope situations like these will be handled better in the future. Being a premiership-level player, he and others should really be aware that these kinds of things put not just individuals, but the entire league in bad light. Especially so when a decision is made to make these kinds of statements public. While in personal situations he can act as juvenile as he wants (as we both have in this specific private exchange), I believe there should be more maturity maintained when it comes to public forums like this one.

Once again, it was a bad day for me, and I apologize for calling Sheepy names when I did, whether justified or not.

Thanks man. Its really cool you apologized. I’m sorry for posting that pastebin on here. I only made this thread to mentor tf2 girls and I should have left it at that.

PuzZle

Boys
GG

I missed some sweet drama :o

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

Quoted from Steve!

Jesus, Steve… I didn’t know you could use those big words. Kudos to you <3

Kaneco

I can be an awkward nerd at times but holy fuck this thread has as much social skills as a retarded dog. I dont even know why steve apologized.

I dont know the nature of the relationship between u and steve and morphine and even any other of u and quite frankly i dont wanna know, but this whole thing came across cringy as fuck.

Linus

[d¿s]

oh no guys our reputation as a community is at risk!

if only this thread could be locked/deleted…. oh wait, no one actually cares.

kermit

G
sniper

Здравствуйте я делаю новый командный ответ, пожалуйста, http://etf2l.org/recruitment/198455/

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Kaneco

I can be an awkward nerd at times but holy fuck this thread has as much social skills as a retarded dog. I dont even know why steve apologized.

The apologies are the only mature thing I have read in this thread that ought to not exist.

Pls lock.

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from Hildreth

[…]

The apologies are the only mature thing I have read in this thread that ought to not exist.

Pls lock.

pls don’t lock I just want to mentor cute girls

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »