Forum

PREM SCOUT available to mentor all female tf2 players.

Created 19th September 2014 @ 21:21

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »

Mundi

dogs.tf

if ur a 16 yr+ girl u can do better than sheepy

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Ohboy

Samsa

alus

Sheepy strikes again…

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from Mundi

if ur a 16 yr+ girl u can do better than sheepy

PLEASE don’t listen to mundi. I have a great personality, really cute looks, a huge log as you saw in the op ;););) and I am kind and caring to everyone (except coast to coast)

ondkaja

IKEA

I am EXTREMELY disappointed in your DISTGUSTING and CHILDISH behaviour, sheepy. Does it ever appear to you that the ones you are chatting with on internet are HUMAN BEINGS with FEELINGS? Steve has already been through a lot of shit, having POSIONOUS LIBEL being spread around the internet at his expense, and then you come from nowhere and asks for pictures of his GIRLFRIEND? How did you expect him to react, friendly? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU SICK HUMAN BEING?????

Bulow

GG

Big Friday night banter LOL!

Sheepy, it’s because of people like you that we will never be considered #professionalgaming Hang your head in shame, sir.

Mundi

dogs.tf

Quoted from Bulow

Sheepy, it’s because of people like you that we will never be considered #professionalgaming Hang your head in shame, sir.

he is a professinoal gamer i sponsor him im offended
do u think im a joke??

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from Bulow

Are you trying to say Team Cooler Mundi isn’t a professional gaming organization? We are very proud of our sponsor and I think you are being very disrespectful.

Bulow

GG

Quoted from Mundi

[…]
he is a professinoal gamer i sponsor him im offended
do u think im a joke??

Only if you don’t give this rapscallion a severe rap across the knuckles for bringing your reputable name into disrepute!

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from Bulow

[…]

Only if you don’t give this rapscallion a severe rap across the knuckles for bringing your reputable name into disrepute!

How am I being a rapscallion? I just want to mentor some cute tf2 girls.

Swift

MAYOGURL
Poo

Quoted from sheepy dog's hand

whoops!
/quote]

creepy as fuck

Last edited by kKaltUu,

screwb

TCM sheepy: SHOW ME WHAT U LOOK LIKE GURL
TCM sheepy: i wont masturbate to it
TCM sheepy: i promise

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from Swift

[…]

creepy as fuck

Honestly if a cute boy asked for a rl picture of me I would more flattered than creeped out.

Popcorp

the most funniest thing is that you uploaded it to Pastebin, where everyone can look at what you copy pasted, already 400 views, nice

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from sheepy dog's hand

[…]

Honestly if a cute boy asked for a rl picture of me I would more flattered than creeped out.

Send pictures here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/spreijer

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »