Forum

PREM SCOUT available to mentor all female tf2 players.

Created 19th September 2014 @ 21:21

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »

torrit

hi im a very cute and shy girl

im 8 years old, and i unfortunately live in a chinese animated world

hope you’ll mentor me ??????

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from CHERRY

[…]
You were kind of creepy…

3 months ago steve gave me a picture from her facebook without getting mad. I just don’t understand why he got so mad that I asked him today for that same picture.

flushy

P.O.P

I find it funny that no matter how hard sheepy trolls, ppl still don’t hate him nearly as much as they do Coast to Coast

EmilioEstevez

GG

Maybe because you said yourself she probably wouldn’t want you to have it. You also brought up the idea of masturbating to it so if he wasn’t already thinking you were being creepy, you made sure he was.

Last edited by EmilioEstevez,

torrit

Quoted from flushy

I find it funny that no matter how hard sheepy trolls, ppl still don’t hate him nearly as much as they do Coast to Coast

you are obsessed with hating on coast to coast
tho i see why every normal person would

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from EmilioEstevez

Maybe because you said yourself she probably wouldn’t want you to have it. You then brought up the idea of masturbating to it so if he wasn’t already thinking you were being creepy, you made sure he was.

I didn’t ask her cause she’s pretty cute and she would probably think i’m some weird stalker if I did. When I said I wouldn’t masturbate to it I was trying to tell him that im not trying to steal him from her and I was only asking because I wanted to see what she looked like again (he already gave me a pic of her in the past)

Also FUCK COAST TO COAST

CHERRY

Quoted from sheepy dog's hand

[…]

3 months ago steve gave me a picture from her facebook without getting mad. I just don’t understand why he got so mad that I asked him today for that same picture.

Would asking her “hey I’ve seen a picture of you x months ago, wonder if you’ve changed at all :3” or teasing her would make you look more like a creep than what you did there? :)

Also did you really consider “stealing HIM from HER?” :D

Last edited by CHERRY,

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from CHERRY

[…]
Would asking her “hey I’ve seen a picture of you x months ago, wonder if you’ve changed at all :3” or teasing her would make you look more like a creep than what you did there? :)

yes because it would seem like i’m only asking for the picture so I can ejaculate to it.

Also just gotta point out that everyone hates coast to coast screw you all.

CHERRY

I don’t really see that, unless you’d make it awkward or give her a reason she shouldn’t think that. Jeez girls are people, if you talk with someone it’s natural you wonder how they look like

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from CHERRY

I don’t really see that, unless you’d make it awkward or give her a reason she shouldn’t think that. Jeez girls are people, if you talk with someone it’s natural you wonder how they look like

I tried talking to morphine but her psychopathic-will-probably-stab-her-to-death-if-she-ever-breaks-up-with-him boyfriend steve won’t let me because he thinks im a “creep” and a “cunt” and a “angry scottish guy cause scotland lost the referendum” because I wanted to see what she looked like won’t allow it.

Last edited by sheepy dog's hand,

kermit

G
sniper

Quoted from sheepy dog's hand

[…]
“angry scottish guy cause scotland lost the referendum”

That’s dependant on which way you look at it from. Also this is happening atm https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152645465120901

Steve!

S-O

nice divs

Masternoob

Quoted from flushy

I don’t know you and I don’t even play TF2 competitively, but just by reading the forums you seem like a fucking cunt, staying behind his computer and insulting other people he does not know. I just wanted to tell you that you look stupid doing this. And what is you problem with coast to coast, they are just a new forming team trying to get into prem.

CHERRY

Quoted from kermit

[…]

That’s dependant on which way you look at it from. Also this is happening atm https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152645465120901

Just 2 guys, expected much more from this video..

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from Steve!

nice divs

Nice pastebin!

Last edited by sheepy dog's hand,

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »