Forum

Div 4 team looking for team mentor

Created 15th September 2014 @ 22:37

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Larath

/gE/
GoodE

Hello, we are Good Enough: Honeycombs (http://etf2l.org/teams/21535/) we’ve been scrimming together for about 6 weeks now and feel like we would like a higher level mentor to help us iron out kinks in our playstyle.
We try to play a very controlled playstyle pushing of proper advantages and not letting people get behind us too easily, we scrim 3-5 times a week and feel like our positioning falters sometimes.
Would be great if you are experienced as a medic aswell since our new medic would like some tips and tricks but generally overall a team mentor would be greatly appreciated.

We’ve been doing fairly well recently but kinda feel like we are in between being a Div 4 team and being able to compete at a div 3 level, we watch our demos from time to time and have our own map talks but having a experienced guy there with us or watching us scrims would be great, we also have great backups helping us out if we need it.

if you want any more information contact me, sphere or twisted.

Last edited by Larath,

juan

adios

worth it wasting ur useless time on these guys. GL

Pete_

PrettyGay

very solid team, played them a couple times already. Good luck in the season and on finding a mentor!

spherefs

No need for the shit talk Joly, no one bothered with it on ur rec post mate.

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from juan

worth it wasting ur useless time on these guys. GL

They said since you left, the team has been stronger and that you’re one of the worst players they’ve ever played with. Have fun in Div 6.x

Muerte

elev8

Damn j0ly.
Get burnt yo. <3

juan

adios

what……i said it in a nice way…….

juan

adios

Quoted from Coleman

[…]

They said since you left, the team has been stronger and that you’re one of the worst players they’ve ever played with. Have fun in Div 6.x

that makes sense since we weren’t on the same page about how to play tf2 so they got better as a team it makes sense

Muerte

elev8

Well…let’s just say your lack of English makes it sounds pretty rude actually… xD

juan

adios

here’s what i actually meant to say:

it is worth it utilizing your free time ( i said useless because time spent in front of the pc is useless time so might aswell mentoring someone instead of looking at memes) meantoring these guys.

sry for my bad word picking skills

PS: rip crazycalumrock

Pete_

PrettyGay

Quoted from Muerte

Well…let’s just say your lack of English makes it sounds pretty rude actually… xD

didn’t seem very rude to me

konr

Was gonna offer to help out but I’m pretty sure sphere hates my guts so nvm.

Phnx

Quoted from konr

Was gonna offer to help out but I’m pretty sure sphere hates my guts so nvm.

Lyrete

BAGC
RUN!

Larath sucks dick

Add A Reply Pages: 1