Badlands basic scout positioning

Created 16th June 2014 @ 13:41

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-WKNSVWOi0
pretty self-explanatory
these videos are pretty low effort so i could easily make a series of these if the response is good

Sofa King

Really nice and informative. I have a feel that noone of those hiding spots will be left unchecked anymore!

– Also what’s your opinion about holding/attacking spire with offclasses, say Sniper or Spy?

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from Sofa King

Really nice and informative. I have a feel that noone of those hiding spots will be left unchecked anymore!

– Also what’s your opinion about holding/attacking spire with offclasses, say Sniper or Spy?

if you get the sniper to choke early it makes it difficult for the enemy to hold choke (which you need to do to cap spire)
if youre running a spy youre playing for either a big pick or a backcap which can be risky but is viable if you don’t do it all the time

rsz

good shizzle, thank you

Sofa King

Quoted from Starkie

[…]
if you get the sniper to choke early it makes it difficult for the enemy to hold choke (which you need to do to cap spire)
if youre running a spy youre playing for either a big pick or a backcap which can be risky but is viable if you don’t do it all the time

Cheers, thanks again for doing this!

drew

-Xe-

That great !
give us more

Shabbaman

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from Sofa King

I have a feel that noone of those hiding spots will be left unchecked anymore!

You’d be surprised…

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

I like the holding 2nd from dropdown rather than resup, but isn’t it better to hold resup if you believe their combo will push choke and you’ll be facing only a scout or soldier?

ash

(Legend)
:D

Quoted from fraac

I like the holding 2nd from dropdown rather than resup, but isn’t it better to hold resup if you believe their combo will push choke and you’ll be facing only a scout or soldier?

it’s better until they realize and punish you for it.

Add A Reply Pages: 1