Forum

How do I find new people to play mixes with?

Created 2nd April 2014 @ 18:38

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Lemons

Hey, I’m about a div 4/5 pocket. Currently LFT but while I kind of think about things I think it’s good to practice and in get better in a general way. Is there some place I can find people looking for people for mixes? It’s just too rare that some asks me to mix… And yes, I’m aware of lobby and tf2pickup. Simply the lack of calls makes me not interested. Thanks for any help guys

ash

(Legend)
:D

Make your own mixes!

People invite other people and you’ll get to know more people with each mix you initiate.

Edit: And don’t be afraid of different skilllevels; most people don’t mind the actual level of the mix they play (if they dont need to onclass that is)

Last edited by ash,

Lemons

I Know it sounds really stupid… but I actually never thought about that. Thanks for the tip. However, there is a problem. I don’t have a server. Is there any way to rent a server or borrow them, I heard that this was possible but don’t know how… Or is it worth just buying my own server?

frixx

LG

Quoted from Lemons

I Know it sounds really stupid… but I actually never thought about that. Thanks for the tip. However, there is a problem. I don’t have a server. Is there any way to rent a server or borrow them, I heard that this was possible but don’t know how… Or is it worth just buying my own server?

http://serveme.tf/ there you go

ash

(Legend)
:D

in addition to frixx’ post, usually someone has a server. Or at least your opponents have.

But with serveme out there, there’s virtually no reason to search ‘off’ anymore. :)

Add A Reply Pages: 1