Forum

LF Scout Mentor!

Created 17th March 2014 @ 01:52

Add A Reply Pages: 1

AmirBonk

whjat+

Hello! My name’s Bonk. So basicly, I’m looking for a Scout mentor. I’m div6/iron skill, And i just feel like i’m not doing good on scrims/officials. I’m training a lot, But i don’t improve anything. Honestly, I’d like if someone could mentor me as scout.
Thanks, and have a nice one!

roban

:-)

push cart and always when u die remember to blame enemy engi and those annoying minisentries and no one will ever know if ur bad as long as the cart keeps going a bit

AmirBonk

whjat+

Quoted from roban

push cart and always when u die remember to blame enemy engi and those annoying minisentries and no one will ever know if ur bad as long as the cart keeps going a bit

I’m doing it, But i’m not gud enough. I probbly need moar hatz :c

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

Go play MGE until your dm seems good or decent enough in your opinion for div6.

Then you just stand on control points and run around carts and after that go around the map and kill snipers, spies and medics when you see them. If you’re not able to kill them, at least make sure you call about them being around.
And if you die you just have to use the most common excuses like minisentries and heavies.

And also remember to abuse unlocks a lot to the point where you’re able to drop a medic with sandman and guillotine combo.

Zangetsu

4SKINGS

highlander is the easiest shit for scout
just w+m1,sometimes its the same about 6’s

Add A Reply Pages: 1