Forum

How to do the fast demoman rollout on Process

Created 16th March 2014 @ 01:42

Add A Reply Pages: 1

hr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h36rkHx2uUU

I already made a video for the fast roamer rollout so I figured I’d make one for this too

jx53

why is everyone making rollout videos

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

Quoted from jx53

To give something good back to community.

hr

Quoted from jx53

I’ve not seen someone make an in depth demo rollout tutorial for process before, I saw marshy gave an overview in his recent videos which is nice but for people that want to learn I think my tutorial might be useful, of course kaidus on stream showed how to do it but I wanted to make something more concise and accessible and I got a lot of people that added me to tell me that my process roamer rollout helped them. Any feedback is of course appreciated.

Phnx

land on kit at 9:48.
the slide is slower by 2+ seconds.

hr

Quoted from Phnx

the slide is slower by 2+ seconds.

yes it is slower but only by 0.5 secs maybe, I’ve not really tested it but you might take more damage from going straight onto the kit, either way I chose to show the slide at the end as I believe it’s a more consistent way to do it, you take what you can get what you’re in the air though.

Edit: one more thing to note is if you’re planning to walk across point then sliding is actually faster because you keep your momentum after taking the pack I think, I could be wrong though.

Last edited by hr,

Add A Reply Pages: 1