Forum

Div 6 team looking for mentor

Created 23rd January 2014 @ 09:15

Add A Reply Pages: 1

fyR

We don’t really know where we’re going wrong, and we would really appreciate it if someone could help us out on identifying where we’re going wrong so we can have a solid chance at the season ahead.

guirepa

.Dicknitas

Until you get a mentor play dm as much as you can, you can easily outplay div6 teams with dm

Spike Himself

TC

Start at the basics! http://spikehimself.team-colonslash.eu/abstraction-of-the-6v6-metagame/

ZERK

we already know the basics..

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from ZERK

we already know the basics..

Then why are you in div6? (No offense!)

ZERK

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

Then why are you in div6? (No offense!)

lol whatever man..

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from ZERK

[…]

lol whatever man..

Ah, I feared you’d take that offensively. I did mean it when I said “no offense”.

Let me explain; you can only fix problems that exist. Similarly, you can only improve skill if you accept that you are bad. It’s nothing personal, not at all, nobody is saying you are a bad person, only that you are bad at the game. That’s not meant to be offensive, it’s just stating a fact. It is also why you are in Div 6. If you weren’t bad at the game, you would be in Prem and this thread would not exist – that is all I mean.

That said, you might want to reconsider your earlier statement (“we already know the basics”), because starting to understand the basics is pretty much the equivalent of being competent at a div 5 level (the thread title suggests you are not).

Either way I only linked you that article in case it might’ve been useful. If it isn’t then that’s fine but there’s no need to get offended! :)

Last edited by Spike Himself,

Marshy

http://6v6tf2tactics.blogspot.co.uk/

Welcome to my incoherent world of spelling errors, missing words and misguided information.

Na but loads of spelling errors missing words and sentences ‘cus i jst beasted most of it in one draft and too lazy to get round to sorting it out. Scroll down to mid fights and holds might be useful for you.

fyR

Srry Spike, he doesn’t know what he’s saying xD. Thanks for the info, and thanks too Marshy for that ‘guide’ on 6s.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from fyR

Srry Spike, he doesn’t know what he’s saying xD. Thanks for the info, and thanks too Marshy for that ‘guide’ on 6s.

And then there was me thinking you were the same person :D

Either way no harm done!

fyR

:) spike do you mind if i add you? you seem like a useful person to have on a friends list and i could ask you some questions that arise maybe?

Spike Himself

TC

Sure, no problem!

Relior

hf

I could also help you guys out if you still need some help. Add me if interested

hr

Quoted from Relior

I could also help you guys out if you still need some help. Add me if interested

I’d be happy to help too along with my teammate

Add A Reply Pages: 1