Forum

gaming mouse?

Created 18th December 2013 @ 07:00

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Flurtle

Does a gaming mouse acualy make you better?
I mean can you be like a prem with just a good mouse, not a special mouse per se.

AnimaL

If you feel like you hit everything with your current mouse and it does not do random things like locking up and spinning around without any reason aswell as not giving any kind of acceleration then it might work. However things like 1000hz polling rate for gaming mice can help. And 120Hz-144Hz monitors help even more. You can be div1 with 60hz or prem with 120hz monitor… Thats the reality of how much good monitors can help.

Last edited by AnimaL,

EmilioEstevez

GG

You need a decent mouse to play competitive video games, cheap mice just aren’t up to the job usually. Mech keyboards and 120Hz monitors are useful to an extent too, but they are certainly not necessary.

Also never mind just prem, I think you would struggle to find many people playing competitive video games at all who don’t own a “gaming mouse”.

Last edited by EmilioEstevez,

AnimaL

I would disagree about monitors, having played with both kinds of them in higher divisions – you literally NEED high refresh rates to see stuff once game picks up speed… However keyboards are really just plain fancy and dont really help in any other way than feel good for your hands. But it might just be preference, dunno. :D

Last edited by AnimaL,

EmilioEstevez

GG

Quoted from AnimaL

I would disagree about monitors, having played with both kinds of them in higher divisions… However keyboards are really just plain fancy and dont really help in any other way than feel good for your hands. But it might just be preference, dunno. :D

I have a 120Hz monitor and I do think there is an improvement there, I just don’t think that its so large that you cant go prem without one. I cant imagine many people saying the same about decent mice.

Last edited by EmilioEstevez,

AnimaL

True. But good mice like g400 are only 30-40 euros so picking one up shouldnt really be a problem. Especially in xmas *wink wink*

Last edited by AnimaL,

Cuttlefish

6v6

Quoted from EmilioEstevez

Also never mind just prem, I think you would struggle to find many people playing competitive video games at all who don’t own a “gaming mouse”.

What’s your definition of a ‘gaming mouse’?

vani

Bully

Quoted from Cuttlefish

[…]

What’s your definition of a ‘gaming mouse’?

mouse thats made and advertised for gaming

ie not office mice

Cuttlefish

6v6

Quoted from vani

[…]

mouse thats made and advertised for gaming

ie not office mice

Looks like I play with an office mouse then. :<

Zangetsu

4SKINGS

g400 or zowie fk
the best mice out there imo

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

deathadder!

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

http://esreality.com/files/inlineimages/2013/97192-WMO3.jpg

Last edited by skeej,

Ihor

pA
dneprodno

Quoted from skeej

http://esreality.com/files/inlineimages/2013/97192-WMO3.jpg

best mouse ever…i’m still using it

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

Nah we just like paying ridiculous amounts of money for the flashing LEDs.

Phnx

Loving my optical usb silverlight microsoft mouse, and I feel I aim better with it than any gaming mouse.
it is cheap and is serving me for almost 4 years now8)

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »