Forum

Medic/ guyz what u think about process positioning as med ?

Created 9th September 2013 @ 15:54

Add A Reply Pages: 1

candyyou

catgirl.tf

Don’t really know what u guys think about it there is lot of variants in other maps like badlands snakewater granary but interessed what u think about cp_process positioning leave your comments below and lets see wich one will be better (i mostly im interessed in ur answers about pushing not defending ) :3 so

ash

(Legend)
:D

Why dont you just watch a prem demo or two?

feeling

ist doof

Try using punctuation, maybe it helps us understand you.

Last edited by feeling,

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

For me like every map, I put myself there, where i can escape quickly. Pushing mid – play point like granary. Be on the point. The safest place. Pushing second – from choke, get on highground. Pushing from pc room – get on point and be ready to get out thru choke by standing by the stairs if the push backfires. Pushing last – position yourself closer to the exit to lobby. This works for me for most of the time.

Last edited by kronis,

nibo

elev8
eerie

I find going through pc can be good if you have an uber advantage to catch them off guard if they are holding close-ish and you can go straight to the lobby area, however its pretty narrow so probably not a good idea for kritz. Going from the bottom area and jumping the point could work as well maybe but ive never used that

Its probably worth mentioning that this worked in div 5 so probably doesnt apply to higher divs where they arent going to be holding close when they dont have an advantage

Last edited by nibo,

candyyou

catgirl.tf

BLESSED sounds good (y)

Apolloftw

Watch VOD’s and STV of process matches from ETF2L Prem and ESEA Invite matches.

LuLu

every place and just dodging :P

svins

alus
P.O.P

Hello. I like to stand where the opponent has difficulties injuring me, mostly behind the wall.

candyyou

catgirl.tf

LuLu goes first while pushing She has amazing dodge :3 mother of positioning :xD

Add A Reply Pages: 1