Forum

Demoman Rollout Comparison - Badlands

Created 13th July 2013 @ 12:04

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Guyyst

JI

Quoted from .kr4tos

first of all i dont get it why “putting a sticky on the floor” = “b4nnys rollout”

also its possible to reach the health kit at 9:47 and if you do it perfect ..really close to 9:48

also stop fucking tryhard your rollouts! its not fair… lets say all demos have to wait until 9:44 until they shoot their first sticky… everyone should be able to do this. i guess that would be a really good deal

kr4tos 2bad2jump

SiTeHBu0mbb

DOWN

The kaidus rollout is the most consistent/safe one after practise.
However, with the new doorframes I do feel stickyplacement for jump 1 and 2 have changed a bit. You need to lower the first sticky a bit (and thus det a bit later) and the second sticky needs to be placed back further to prevent bumping into the now solid frame.

Due to these changes I think you can’t hit 9:48 anymore (not that I ever did that but still).

Setsul

Quoted from SiTeHBu0mbb

The kaidus rollout is the most consistent/safe one after practise.
However, with the new doorframes I do feel stickyplacement for jump 1 and 2 have changed a bit. You need to lower the first sticky a bit (and thus det a bit later) and the second sticky needs to be placed back further to prevent bumping into the now solid frame.

Due to these changes I think you can’t hit 9:48 anymore (not that I ever did that but still).

I thought the spawn doorframe was solid before?
If you uncrouch after you passed trough the first doorframe on the second jump it should still be possible, requires good timing though.

SiTeHBu0mbb

DOWN

Quoted from Setsul

[…]
I thought the spawn doorframe was solid before?
If you uncrouch after you passed trough the first doorframe on the second jump it should still be possible, requires good timing though.

Yes it is still possible, am aware of that:)

Setsul

Quoted from SiTeHBu0mbb

[…]

Yes it is still possible, am aware of that:)

9:48 should still be possible, never questioned the jump itself.

Phnx

I might do another comparison video, this time instead of time+health.
what to do if you fail.
which I thought of something for the extremer.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2