hey, i’m Avv, currently div 5/6 scout in 6’s and about div4 (feasibly 3 – push cart get points) HL scout.

currently i’m mostly looking for a 6’s mentor, my soldier DM is pretty good and my scout DM is a bit above average I guess, I consider my 6’s gamesense to be strongest on pocket, but I really don’t have much of it right now, I enjoy roamer, I can jump decently and land most of my rockets, but that’s about it.

I consider myself a main scout, and that’s what I would most like to play in 6’s, it’s been mostly soldier for me recently because my scout gamesense rarely makes 6’s fun to play, i just kind of walk forward and shoot things, normally in the worst possible circumstances.

mostly i’m looking for a high-ish div mentor, i’m very willing to learn and i’ve been told i’m fun enough to be around, I can provide demos of a lot of my previous matches, both good and bad, I have a mumble where we can chat (and a server), and with my exams over recently i’m free almost the entire time, I guess someone with a bit of tough love but generally chill is ideal, but any high div scout willing to spend some time trying to give me some general advice would be amazing, really.

add me over at http://steamcommunity.com/id/Avvulous if you have any interest in giving me some general help, or for any other reason i guess.

thanks in advance for any replies etc.

Last edited by Avv,