Forum

Offering mentoring: m4tu

Created 4th February 2013 @ 13:53

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from m4tu

[…]

so it’s my fault I defended myself against drunk internet @sshole? :D u go spike, it still seems u are a sad little man who has nothing to do but to sit @ his comp and complain about everything and everyone:D u go girl

do you know what the word banter means?
seems no, you completely misunderstood Spike’s post lol

guapdaddy4000

tB TJ

Forums » Training & Tactics

haha.
Silly etf2l

Quoted from m4tu

[…]

so it’s my fault I defended myself against drunk internet @sshole? :D u go spike, it still seems u are a sad little man who has nothing to do but to sit @ his comp and complain about everything and everyone:D u go girl

Well done, you just proved Spike’s point.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

ITT: logical thinkers vs scrubs

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from m4tu

[…]

As I said before, I did not post these things just to call you out for who you are, because honestly I don’t care, and teams you are going to be in in will find out eventually anyway, just like the teams in your ever growing list of team history have. Such is life. I was forced to call you out though, but merely as an unfortunate side-effect to my attempts at making a point. I’m truly saddened this thread had to turn into what’s starting to look like a personal attack on you. I hope you request for it to be closed soon, as all I wanted to achieve here is for potential mentees to think twice; I truly don’t care about anything else.

accless

cp_

Is no admin or moderator going to close this thread or do anything about it? This hasn’t been about mentoring past the first page but instead two parties trying to prove/disprove whatever the next person says with varying degrees of restraint. It’s gotten really personal and is quite nasty to read.

WOODY[

Op4

looking to start playing scout, can you give me some tips on aim/movement?

m4tu

Quoted from WOODY[

troll much? :D

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from accless

Is no admin or moderator going to close this thread or do anything about it?

Might aswell, 3 pages of moan would give any prospective mentee in this thread a headache.

Le meme arrows

Quoted from WOODY[

You can barely play soldier

konr

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]You’re the typical internet tough guy, but you start crying like a 7 year old the moment someone calls you Russian.

He never did come to lan to beat me up :’)

vani

Bully

Lock this thread yourself already, do you like what you’ve created?

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

Quoted from Le meme arrows

[…]You can barely play soldier

wtf m8 heæs the best

Septique

I’m sorry m4tu. I never wanted this to happen.

mrwhizz

I miss Pennyfarming.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »