Forum

Automatic hitbox items (especially scout and heavy)

Created 7th January 2013 @ 13:06

Add A Reply Pages: 1

supra

(Webmaster)
GAETARDS

Hey, i’ve got question. Is it any possible to correct weapons aim? I mean Minigun and scout Pistol. Is it reason of config cvars? If now, how to skill or have good aim on this weapons?

Bad skills or bad cfg – i mean when i’m shooting to enemy, not every shoot (i don’t know, bullets?) is not goin’ on. Just it doesn’t any damage for enemy, despite having aim exactly on enemy.

I’m sorry, but i’m not perfect in English, i could make mistake. I think someone will help me.

And please don’t getting angry, i had no idea just where to add a topic.

maukkaaa

welcome to tf2

AnimaL

you do realize minigun and pistol has random bullet spread? Meaning your bullets dont fly where your crosshair is pointing…

Last edited by AnimaL,

Ch3Vy

FjK

Quoted from maukkaaa

welcome to tf2

It’s just the truth, even if you would have your crosshair pointing straight at the enemy you just might not hit because of shit hitboxes/registration or w/e it’s called.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from AnimaL

random bullet spread

This. Unless you’re Quad.

Setlet

For some reason every scout hits every pistol bullet these days. Like 1 year ago nobody (except quad) could do that.

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

good server = bad reg for pistol
shit server = every pistolshot regs

scattergun the other way round

Last edited by smziii,

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

does that mean you could alter something in your net settings to make them both hit if you’re on a good server?

EvoWarrior5

UbeR |

yea like a bad interp value to give to pistol to make it register like shit and thus hitting more. iunno just speculating :P

supra

(Webmaster)
GAETARDS

Quoted from AnimaL

you do realize minigun and pistol has random bullet spread? Meaning your bullets dont fly where your crosshair is pointing…

EXACTLY!

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

This. Unless you’re Quad.

Who is Quad?

Quoted from EvoWarrior5

yea like a bad interp value to give to pistol to make it register like shit and thus hitting more. iunno just speculating :P

Interpolation? Exactly command cl_interp
I now what’s that, but why i have to change it? Normally it’s going to be less. I remember in Counter Strike 1.6…every ‘pseudo’ player has gonna fight with another player, ‘cos he’s got another ex_interp than 0.01.

Who can resolve my problem?

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from supra

[

You cannot “fix” bullet spread

(Unless you download hacks)

crouton

LEGO

Quoted from supra

Who is Quad?