Forum

To all the snipers

Created 30th December 2012 @ 22:57

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Carlos Kaiser

Whats the point of using Bushwacka with the Razorback and anything but bushwacka with the Jarate?

Bighomer

ƒusg

kill counter…

Last edited by Bighomer,

Cuttlefish

6v6

Quoted from Bighomer

kill counter…

I think you might have misread.

bebeto

|Ks|

why he misreaded ? there are strange bushwacka. But on my hand never saw snipers intentionally using bushwacka with something else than jarate. its stupid. better get stock or shiv.

Last edited by bebeto,

Setlet

Maybe they forgot to change after changing to razorback? The downside isn’t really that big, so it doesn’t really matter which kukri you use.

But yes, changing it would make sense.

Last edited by Setlet,

Cuttlefish

6v6

Quoted from bebeto

why he misreaded ? there are strange bushwacka. But on my hand never saw snipers intentionally using bushwacka with something else than jarate. its stupid. better get stock or shiv.

He thought the post said ‘why does anyone use jarate with bushwhacka’ which is why he said ‘to kill counter’, I guess. That might explain it?

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from Cuttlefish

[…]

He thought the post said ‘why does anyone use jarate with bushwhacka’ which is why he said ‘to kill counter’, I guess. That might explain it?

No?

Kill counter = the thing that counts kills, and since there is no strange kukri, some people might use any strange they have on melee which would in this case be the bushwacka, which was his point.

Cuttlefish

6v6

Quoted from Muuki

[…]No?

Kill counter = the thing that counts kills, and since there is no strange kukri, some people might use any strange they have on melee which would in this case be the bushwacka, which was his point.

Oh shit, my bad. Thought he meant killing your counter, as the combo instakills Spies.

wpminnows

[PG]

Quoted from Carlos Kaiser

Whats the point of using Bushwacka with the Razorback and anything but bushwacka with the Jarate?

buff banner soldier unstabbable bushwacka sniper crit action duo

Ritalin

[d¿s]

razorback is great in pubs, you just gotta use the shanashalash thingy as melee

Juracule

Aspie

I prefer DDS because it helps against enemy snipers
with shahanshah

Last edited by Juracule,

ash

(Legend)
:D

Quoted from Juracule

I prefer DDS because it helps against enemy snipers
with shahanshah

I prefer to headshot enemy snipers.

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

Quoted from ash

[…]

I prefer to headshot enemy snipers.

oh snap xD

svins

alus
P.O.P

the sniper is sucks imo

TviQ

ft.

So you have something to whine/question about on the forums just like any other scrub

Add A Reply Pages: 1