Forum

Looking for div 3/4-ish MGE partners

Created 12th December 2012 @ 13:24

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

I’m rusty as hell and I’m getting tired of the MGE tryhards. I’d love to have someone to play some MGE a couple of times a week, maybe tell me if I do something wrong and just play fair. Rather than playing the same rocketspammers over and over.

I’m also not sure what skill I am right now, but definitely higher than div 5.

Last edited by .,

svins

alus
P.O.P

Because MGE helps in 6v6. GL

profix

FLANK

Quoted from svins

Because it actually does to a certain extent. GL.

Quoted from svins

If you’re dodging like a five year old dodges shit you throw at them, yes. It might help

svins

alus
P.O.P

palm face

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

play dm and rewatch your own demos if u want to become good

schocky

ist doof

do not think you will get “better”- but as warm up its great. try to aim and pls … dont just wait for the right shot (until ur crosshair is over the opponent…). otherwise you’ll become a scout who runs continuously in. that doesnt help ur team :p

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Mge only helps aim a bit. It doesn’t help with dodging, because a lot of the mge ways to dodging are just things you shouldn’t do in a normal game unless you like dying. In 6v6 fights are won by focus fire, choosing the right fights and positioning. Better to hit the right target with 60 damage than the wrong target with 75.

Last edited by Koeitje,

Why do all my threads derail into this? Nevertheless it helps out with my airshots, dodging single rockets and strafing. Probably won’t make me better at the teamplay part, no

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Quoted from .

Why do all my threads derail into this?

Because you asked for div3/4 mge partners and said you were better than div5. Those are divisions in a 6v6 league, not an mge league.

svins

alus
P.O.P

Quoted from fraac

[…]

Because you asked for div3/4 mge partners and said you were better than div5. Those are divisions in a 6v6 league, not an mge league.

Very well said, Fraac. Its very nice that some people are not fools.

Quoted from fraac

[…]

I’d say I was mid- but people stopped using that for some reason

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from .

Why do all my threads derail into this? Nevertheless it helps out with my airshots, dodging single rockets and strafing. Probably won’t make me better at the teamplay part, no

While you get wrecked by the other rocket, the stickies and the 2 scatterguns. Not really helpful is it :D.

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

While you get wrecked by the other rocket, the stickies and the 2 scatterguns. Not really helpful is it :D.

Fine, I’ll just play DM then. I’m getting too butthurt over tryhards anyway

space ranger

i would say mge is useful in 1v1 situations

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »