Forum

How to play consistently?

Created 27th August 2012 @ 15:23

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

dAGNER

duplo

I just spend an hour reading creepypastas and watching gore before playing. Don’t do that btw

konr

Feel good and practice.

Si^

T2P
[PG]

good to see all the inconsistent players posting.

TheSucker

[d¿s]

The key to consistent play is to cut down on your good days. Works wonders for me, I’ve become incredibly consistent thanks to this.

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Use steroids. You get a smaller dick, so it can’t get in the way while playing. Also causes impotence, which is good, cuz fap cuts down in TF2 playtime. More consistent play voila.

TviQ

ft.

Quoted from TheSucker

The key to consistent play is to cut down on your good days. Works wonders for me, I’ve become incredibly consistent thanks to this.

And this is why everyone why you want to be the exact opposite of whatever thesucker ever tells or trying to teach you I promise you it will work extremely well if you listen to Sucker and does the opposite makes you prem in no time!

atmo

warm hands

+attack

no music

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Don’t forget your perception of your own form will be greatly influenced by the opposition as well. You may think you’re missing more but it’s just they have better positioning or dodging skills than your last enemy.

Just don’t worry about it too much and go play. Don’t be too tired, drunk, stoned, hungry, thirsty or horny.

Socky

RG-eSports

Quoted from Monkeh

Don’t forget your perception of your own form will be greatly influenced by the opposition as well. You may think you’re missing more but it’s just they have better positioning or dodging skills than your last enemy.

Just don’t worry about it too much and go play. Don’t be too tired, drunk, stoned, hungry, thirsty or horny.

Not horny? IMRPOSIBRIBULE
Nah its not my opponents that magically dodges everything its me missing every pipe xD

Limp.

EPA

Quoted from Monkeh

Wrong, beeing drunk makes you play better and thats a FACT.

SiTeHBu0mbb

DOWN

Get a consistent schedule of playing.

Back when I still played css (where being aimkiddie is important) I did DM for a certain amount of frags every day, with sound off and hudtext (killnotices) off. After a while theses sessions get shorter because you improve and you can cut down on playtime (or even skip a day) without it affecting your skill. The trick is to keep it on its best.

The same as basketball players really, they practise free throws very regularly and the usually hit them all. Repetition and routine is key.

Monkeh

Quoted from Socky

Nah its not my opponents that magically dodges everything its me missing every pipe xD

Surely you see that these two things are kind of interlinked? Dodging and positioning are up there with THE most important things to improve on if you want to play at higher and higher level. You will occasionally miss because they dodge, or just spam ‘a’ and ‘d’ randomly, not because you magically lost any aim you once had.

@Limp: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diminishing_returns

SiTeHBu0mbb

DOWN

Oh and one more thing:

Improve ONE THING at a time. If it’s pipeaim, practise that and that only. Improving on multiple things at the same time makes you do it all half.

Best thing to do is (from my experience atleast) to sessionize it:

1) 30min DM/MGE pipeaim
2) Watch your own demo check why and how you died
3) Watch a higher level player check why and how hes positioned
etc, etc…

Koala

tbh just play often..and learn to adapt to each team you play against.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2