Created 27th August 2012 @ 15:23

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Socky

RG-eSports

Sometimes i play really shitty and sometimes i play decent/good

Henghast

open
bobs

focus, familiarity. Get comfy, dont get bogged down in details, know what you need to do and stay focused. Then the variety of play should become less extreme. Everyone has good games and bad games though. It may be due to a lack of support from your team or any other reason. Review your demos and STVs for these issues.

Ash

cc//
cc//

The key to consistent play is to stay focused on aspects of your game that you want to be good. Be comfortable and calm and hopefully consistency will improve.

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Socky

Sometimes i play really shitty and sometimes i play decent/good

Don’t tryhard, but try hard. Once you see the difference, your doubts will perish.

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

If it’s a problem with your aim you could try lowering your sensitivity.
Make sure you aren’t hungry or thirsty when you play
Try to concentrate throughout the game

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Don’t rage. When you’re angey you start making more and more wrong decisions and get even more angry. If you realize you start raging about their scout or something, just tell your team to help you with him a bit more and avoid 1v1.

rviens

Raging is probably the #1 reason for doing bad. Make sure you are comfy, as everyone else said, make sure your hands and feet are warm, cause if you are cold, most of the you won’t be able to aim the same way. Keep a clear mind, if something’s bothering you avoid playing, or just try to relax. Always make sure that before playing the mumble/vent/TS atmosphere is good. Being quiet before the match and not talking about the game just makes you too serious. Going into a match with a good mood is always a factor.

Basically, keep a clear mind, feel warm and fuzzy inside, make sure everyone else is feeling the same and start the game!

FORGOT TO ADD:
Playing a little tf2 before you actually start the mix/pcw is crucial, for me at least. Playing in a dm server for half an hour really helps you later, as your hand and eyes get used to the movement.

Also, you can try out games that require aim and reaction to play. Such as osu! or even guitar hero, to make you react faster.

I personally play osu! as it really helps.

Last edited by rviens,

svins

alus
P.O.P

Drink 2 beers and burn and play DM oftenly

Plysse

Theres no hope, worst demo eu. Fucking horrible pipes aswell..

Socky play better lol, remember too breath its helps alot. all from here hope you can play div 4 not 6 <3

Socky

RG-eSports

Plysse dont make me cry :( THERES STILL HOPE … still hope ;_;

rviens

You ask for answers and all you look into is fucking teammates trolling you… Holy shit.

Airact

Personally if I play inconsistently, it means I don’t play enough and I need to play more to stabilize.

Maybe I got lucky and player better than I usually do. The less shots you hit on average (or whatever is your alternative measure), the more important the luck factor is in your play.

Edit: rofl rviens

Last edited by Airact,

Quoted from MIndYe

Don’t rage. When you’re angey you start making more and more wrong decisions and get even more angry. If you realize you start raging about their scout or something, just tell your team to help you with him a bit more and avoid 1v1.

Erm, depends. With the right amount of anger you can do wonders. I for example can perform godly at times with the right amount of rage/answer, the problem is once you start doing really good it’s hard to stay objectively angry :P

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Datenshi

[…]

Erm, depends. With the right amount of anger you can do wonders. I for example can perform godly at times with the right amount of rage/answer, the problem is once you start doing really good it’s hard to stay objectively angry :P

GET BACK AND CAP THIS POINT–
*NO!*

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »