Forum

Yet another competitive question :L; Ambassador script, yes or no?

Created 18th August 2012 @ 11:43

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

MrFolzon

In competitive terms, would it be better to use Stabby Stabby’s Ambassador script (which lets you zoom in by increasing the POV and reducing the sensivity) or to basically use it scriptless at a sensivity of 3,00?

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

scopescript is pretty much useless since it only takes your fov to 75 nowadays and you shouldn’t be focusing on ambawhoring anyway

MrFolzon

Quoted from Muuki

scopescript is pretty much useless since it only takes your fov to 75 nowadays and you shouldn’t be focusing on ambawhoring anyway

True, but I figured that when you use ambassador, you should pick off targets from a distance rather than from a close range, so I’m not really sure.

Skyride

DUCS

If we’re talking 6v6, it’s completely irrelevant since you shouldn’t be using the ambassador in the first place. You use the element of surprise to get a backstab on the medic, MAYBE another player, and push off that advantage. That spy should then pretty much instantly change back to scout or soldier.

Last edited by Skyride,

MrFolzon

Quoted from Skyride

If we’re talking 6v6, it’s completely irrelevant since you shouldn’t be using the ambassador in the first place. You use the element of surprise to get a backstab on the medic, MAYBE another player, and push off that advantage. That spy should then pretty much instantly change back to scout or soldier.

I mean Highlander.

Skyride

DUCS

Even if we’re talking about highlander, you want to be going for key backstabs/saps, not trying to shoot at people, there are 7 other players on your team who are better than you at doing that, play to your strengths.

MrFolzon

But there are those moments where you’ll be wanting to pick off a target low on HP in a crowd with the use of an Ambassador, or protect yourself from a Pyro. I rarely use the Ambassador, but I want to know whether I should use Scriptless or not for the rare opportunities when I use it.

Bighomer

ƒusg

Use the script if you can hit better with it, I don’t see a downside with that.

Linus

[d¿s]

Well, that script clearly gives you an unfair advantage cause it just makes aiming easier. So its more of a moral choice, cause its clearly better to play with that.

For defending yourself I wouldn’t recommend the ambassador at all btw. Revolver has better fire rate and bodyshot damage

IPZIE

SUAVE

there is no such thing as “unfair” if its in the game and you could do it just by putting the commands in console, why not make a script for it. playing to win

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from IPZIE

there is no such thing as “unfair” if its in the game and you could do it just by putting the commands in console, why not make a script for it. playing to win

+1

Besides, this script is useless and will most likely not be helpful at all. I got rid of it after a month of using it.

Last edited by ondkaja,

h1

:3
BM

Quoted from Skyride

Even if we’re talking about highlander, you want to be going for key backstabs/saps, not trying to shoot at people, there are 7 other players on your team who are better than you at doing that, play to your strengths.

+1

Xerofset

DMS!

Just play with whatever feels better and don’t start a 5-hour-long discussion and wait for the perfect answer

Hallow

P.O.P

I thought only scripts that help you do something you already can do with less efficiency was allowed? Meaning this script, that can’t really be done without the script, is illegal?

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Normal revolver puts out way more dps and is actually useful in team fights, and if you are focusing on a low target and you miss with the ambassador you are going to have trouble hitting him again on time.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »