Forum

Demo review

Created 26th April 2012 @ 21:37

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Fish

UCAP.

Got a little bit of free time that i would like to use to help out medics / teams so am happy to watch some demo’s of yourself / your team. I prefer STV so i can fly around the map and pretend i am superman.

I got the time to do about 4 a week or so and you have the choice of getting notes of the demo, giving you small tips / hints what your teams biggest weakness was on this map or you can hop on a mumble with me and we can watch it together.

If you can record mumble with it even better i like to listen to comms bare in mind i only speak english :)

hit me up on steam with a link to your information

p.s i much prefer to do it for a team than a medic i find it more enjoyable but i will do it for medics too :)

Last edited by Fish,

Lokter

UCAP.
8D

Fish is like.. Most awesome mentor evar! Take the offer while its there :)

No.Brain

I would LOVE to have some help to improve my skills as a medic! I’m not sure if I have any STV demos but atleast I have demos from my POV. Add me on steam if you want to help me out! I play in [MvP] if you find it hard to find me. XD

Fish

UCAP.

add me on steam matey :x

Spike Himself

TC

Fish helped out myself and my team a huge deal. Would recommend!

yuya

Miek

prfsnlgmr

Quoted from Spike Himself

Fish helped out myself and my team a huge deal. Would recommend!

<3 Fish. Protip: he likes it when you “help” him finish off enemies :>

Last edited by Miek,

Acky

EASY
Labi

Fish is the man. If you ever think that medic cannot carry a team, fight fish, cause he will carry the **** out of you :) on serious note tho, use the opportunity people, Fish is a premlike player and he is amazing at feedback, not just saying you good at that, you shit at that, die, but he will give you constructive criticism that will already help you a good deal after the first STV he reviews ;) so ya, our love to fish <3

Brainmaster

GoT<3
#WW

Fish is the guy you ask to watch one demo and you end up with him coaching your team and helping you progress through divisions. Nothing is to much for this guy to handle and he is willing to share his knowledge about the game. Many thanks for that Fish, if you have loads of time on your hands, I can provide a stv demo of my play sometimes but we have dutch comms so you won’t be much with the voicecomms.. :p

Brain :)

Kop

[CiC]
CiC

Had fish spec a some games for us tonight and listen in mumble and after the maps give us constructive critisism but also say what we do right too and was a huge confidence boost, while its too early to know if we improve due to it we deffo know what our strenghs and weaknesses are so can try to work on it, also great guy :D

SiTeHBu0mbb

DOWN

Nice Fis!

He had good feedbacks and stays calm/realistic.
Good argumentation about how and why!

Cheers!

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Great feedback, great critiscism, great help…GREAT!

<3 Fish.

Cheers man.

Regen

nf.
9F

He reviewed a demo of me, really nice guy and really helpful with feedback.
Gives feedback not just about your own gameplay but team-wise aswell.
Seems very open to continue going over your demo’s to help you improve :D

Dagun

TC.Vintage

Fish has been a fountain of knowledge the whole time, if i have questions, problems etc Fish is the man i go to.

Went over a demo with me the other day, from not having a clue why we lost and what i was doing wrong, now I’ve got a small list of things that we did wrong and need to fix.

Go fish!

Rugzy

Fish is an absolutely great mentor/helper/whatever.
This man knows his stuff and deserves a medal.

Also, if you steal his hiding spots to use against him, he will kill you.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »